Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet you felt that way when you were Trianing. Don’t train me please it’s inconvienent for you
I wasn’t an idiot and I knew my shit and I was actively engaged and very aggressive. I blazed up the training program. Certified super fast. Passed up at least 6 other trainees after I CPC’d. I’ve yet to see a trainee go in the Tracon and monitor or ask questions or even have a book open since this 5/5 started. Just saying, when training starts,
I doubt they’ll even know frequencies

I wasn’t an idiot and I knew my shit and I was actively engaged and very aggressive. I blazed up the training program. Certified super fast. Passed up at least 6 other trainees after I CPC’d. I’ve yet to see a trainee go in the Tracon and monitor or ask questions or even have a book open since this 5/5 started. Just saying, when training starts,
Oh ok so no one tries hard except you.

Oh ok so no one tries hard except you.
When did I say that? Lol
Point is, no instructor wants to train a lazy ass trainee. I’ve yet to meet someone who actually wants to CPC and be better everyday instead of running their mouth and complaining the whole time.

j@
Jesus Christ it’s Jason Bourne

When did I say that? Lol
Point is, no instructor wants to train a lazy ass trainee. I’ve yet to meet someone who actually wants to CPC and be better everyday instead of running their mouth and complaining the whole time.
You think no trainee wants to certify. Wtf lmaoo. I get certs as fast as they let me but they make you wait fucking years between classes

You think no trainee wants to certify. Wtf lmaoo. I get certs as fast as they let me but they make you wait fucking years between classes
If you seen the quality of trainees at my facility, you’d understand where I’m coming from. Especially when a trainee has a deal in the tower and they say “what they good do? Fire me?”
And that same person doesn’t even know runway sep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom