Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn’t an idiot and I knew my shit and I was actively engaged and very aggressive. I blazed up the training program. Certified super fast. Passed up at least 6 other trainees after I CPC’d. I’ve yet to see a trainee go in the Tracon and monitor or ask questions or even have a book open since this 5/5 started. Just saying, when training starts,
I doubt they’ll even know frequencies

let me make sure I understand this. You want to stay home for safety, which presumably also means social distancing and other measures to slow/stop the spread- but you also expect trainees to go monitor during said global pandemic? Doesn’t that kind of defeat the purpose of all that safety driven stuff? Also what does it mean to pass up a trainee after becoming a CPC?

When we’re on 1 runway the rate is 32 ish an hour. The second we land on the second runway command center calls And tries to get us to up the rate as if we can run both runways at max capacity
Maybe if you had that bad ass Command Center training your could finally move some planes......

let me make sure I understand this. You want to stay home for safety, which presumably also means social distancing and other measures to slow/stop the spread- but you also expect trainees to go monitor during said global pandemic? Doesn’t that kind of defeat the purpose of all that safety driven stuff?
He wants to stay home because home>>>>work......

When we’re on 1 runway the rate is 32 ish an hour. The second we land on the second runway command center calls And tries to get us to up the rate as if we can run both runways at max capacity
I don’t have a clue what any of this means

6 months later, same people hate fucking each other. You’ll all bend over when any kind of authority tells you something because you have no balls. Which is why you’re all here to complain about the union or management or whoever .

People who are enjoying Ea like it’s some kind of vacation I will never understand.

Most of them didn’t have a choice to be forced home. So why shouldn’t they live whatever life they want? They are out to keep the workforce safe, well the workforce is safe whether I fly somewhere or sit in my home 24/7 for 6 months.

I feel the same for those on the 5/10 etc. travel it up! Be smart about it. Be available if recalled. Not that difficult. Some facilities have to ride a packed train to get to work. Much less safe than camping with a friend group of 20 lol.

And edit to add I think we should all be at work and GTF over it. High risks, admin etc, get yo ass to work.

They are restarting training at my Z beginning next week for already in the building trainees

For those of us that have heard next to nothing from our local union any recommendations of questions we can ask to gain some insight? Obviously when are we going to start training, what will the schedule be, are lab refreshers required are probably the big question but anyone have any smaller details or issues tbeir facility has run into?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom