Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be back in action 10/19 as of now, awaiting final approval

I have mixed feelings about it of course. I want to ride the gravy train as long as possible of course because its awesome to have time with my kid (and save money on childcare), but it'll be good to get a break from that too and get back to progressing towards that raise. I think I'll just count my blessings that a hopefully easy checkout should be coming my way and the paycheck differentials should help too

Last edited:
I’ll be back in action 10/19 as of now, awaiting final approval

I have mixed feelings about it of course. I want to ride the gravy train as long as possible of course because its awesome to have time with my kid (and save money on childcare), but it'll be good to get a break from that too and get back to progressing towards that raise. I think I'll just count my blessings that a hopefully easy checkout should be coming my way and the paycheck differentials should help too
Assuming you’re at BWI.
4 mile gaps are adequate in a 28 operation. Boom.
Certified.

So how often is the magic spreadsheet supposed to be updated? Looks like the last update hasn’t been since Oct. 2nd. If they’re a week behind in updating it, that kind of defeats the purpose.

The one saving grace to this plan is it sounds like even if there’s a big spike, they won’t send anyone who’s already been recalled home again, so once you’re in, you’re in.
I’ll believe it when I see a March level spike and the country shudders again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom