Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn’t on the furlough-talk bandwagon, but at this point that’s kinda the only explanation for dragging thousands of unusable employees back into facilities to literally just sit there all day/“self study” in the middle of nightmarish rona numbers. There has to be something bigger at play that we aren’t aware of.
But furloughs can’t happen. They aren’t being discussed. Safety is number one priority.
natca and everyone on here, circa 2020.

“resumption of additional OJT will continue to be collaboratively determined by the Parties at the national level utilizing the Harvard Global Health Institute metrics.”

seems pretty cut and dry that these people getting recalled are not able to train.

“resumption of additional OJT will continue to be collaboratively determined by the Parties at the national level utilizing the Harvard Global Health Institute metrics.”

seems pretty cut and dry that these people getting recalled are not able to train.
Counterpoint. additional ojt could be the people that have no certs that just finished the academy

Counterpoint. additional ojt could be the people that have no certs that just finished the academy

Mmmm should have included the whole sentence.

“(With the exception of those individuals that are currently training,) resumption of additional OJT will continue to be collaboratively determined by the Parties at the national level utilizing the Harvard Global Health Institute metrics.”

Mmmm should have included the whole sentence.

“(With the exception of those individuals that are currently training,) resumption of additional OJT will continue to be collaboratively determined by the Parties at the national level utilizing the Harvard Global Health Institute metrics.”
But anyone that was in the middle of d side training is currently training no?

”Harvard map will continue to be....”

the map was never used for go no-go OJT ... only recalls. At the facility level.

I wasn’t on the furlough-talk bandwagon, but at this point that’s kinda the only explanation for dragging thousands of unusable employees back into facilities to literally just sit there all day/“self study” in the middle of nightmarish rona numbers. There has to be something bigger at play that we aren’t aware of.
How dare you call us unusable! We can d side on our select certified sectors and be a valuable part of the radar team.
1605829719800.gif
/s

For anyone out on high risk EA who returned to their facility for a second over the shoulder (after the one in June) between June and now, this is the interpretation I’ve received and was confirmed by RVP: everyone’s currency was extended uniformly from June to Nov 30 by waiver, and the new training order was amended to read that anyone who is out more than 30 days (but less than 120 days) from that over the shoulder will need some OJT. So if you want to avoid training again, you will need to return and receive another over the shoulder prior to Dec 30 (30 days from the Nov 30 waiver date). At that point you’re there in the facility for good. Or you can choose to be decertified and stay home. Convoluted but that’s how it’s being interpreted in my region/facility so far.
My grapevine lends credence to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom