Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally the union support privatization when Obama was in. So what’s the scare now. Their message was it’s going to happen so be a part of it or be left it. But yes it’s trump fault.
I’m not scared. I can retire. I feel bad for those left to have either a White Book part 2 or privatization. Not gonna be pretty for those who think they’ll may lots of money. Obama never threatened Unions either.

IATA is projecting a return to 2019 "revenue passenger kilometers" in... 2023. I'm guessing it'll be "certify on the traffic you have" from here on out.
They also have no idea when traffic is going to return. Also a lot of the lasting cuts will be international which is what IATA will be more concerned with and account for more ASMs.

Because the government is stronger than NATCA...? Because the FAA can overrule NATCA? Democrat or Republican, it doesn't matter. You should fight privatization if you want the job you have now.
You’re not even in the FAA correct

I am. Even if I wasn't, it doesn't make what I said untrue.

You're the guy who thinks coronavirus is fake news correct? Sick people showing up to work
If you’re scared of corona virus so be it. Aren’t you bitching you should be back at work , training ? Then to tell me I think corona virus isn’t real is pretty hilarious . I think if you’re a new higher and weren’t even in when Obama was president , you have no idea what you’re even scared of maybe being a thing. The union your fearless leaders that you love so much supported it and it wasn’t even a problem.

Because the government is stronger than NATCA...? Because the FAA can overrule NATCA? Democrat or Republican, it doesn't matter. You should fight privatization if you want the job you have now.
If you’re at a level 6 tower you should fight privatization, not at a 12 Tracon or Center.

If you’re scared of corona virus so be it. Aren’t you bitching you should be back at work , training ? Then to tell me I think corona virus isn’t real is pretty hilarious . I think if you’re a new higher and weren’t even in when Obama was president , you have no idea what you’re even scared of maybe being a thing. The union your fearless leaders that you love so much supported it and it wasn’t even a problem.

"scared of corona virus so be it"
Personally I am not because I am young and healthy but there are people who are not and are at risk.

"Aren’t you bitching you should be back at work , training ? "
Nah I like collecting a paycheck sitting on my ass doing nothing for most of the week, don't you? That's the real american dream right there

"Then to tell me I think corona virus isn’t real is pretty hilarious "
idk bro you said "corona virus is fake news". Maybe you think corona virus isn't real! It is hilarious, isn't it?

"I think if you’re a new higher and weren’t even in when Obama was president , you have no idea what you’re even scared of maybe being a thing."
I'm going to assume you meant new hire.
IDK bro global warning is "maybe being a thing" and it's pretty scary.

There are lots of things that I "have no idea of" like solar flares or aliens that I probably can't comprehend but you can still be scared of them lol.
You don't have to 100% understand a thing to be scared of it.

"The union your fearless leaders that you love so much supported it and it wasn’t even a problem."
IDK no idea if Trump supports NATCA, could you send me a link or sources to verify your claim?

If you're so devoted to this job as you seem then: Support what DOESN'T threaten your way of life and pays you money, whether they be the democrats or republicans. Vote what is in your best interests- that's what voting is for!

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I am not because I am young and healthy but there are people who are not and are at risk.

Nah I like collecting a paycheck sitting on my ass doing nothing for most of the week, don't you? That's the real american dream right there

idk bro you said "corona virus is fake news". Maybe you think corona virus isn't real! It is hilarious, isn't it?

"I think if you’re a new higher and weren’t even in when Obama was president , you have no idea what you’re even scared of maybe being a thing."

There are lots of things that I "have no idea of" like solar flares or aliens that I probably can't comprehend but you can still be scared of them lol.

"The union your fearless leaders that you love so much supported it and it wasn’t even a problem."
IDK no idea if Trump supports NATCA, could you send me a link?

If you're so devoted to this job as you seem then: Support what DOESN'T threaten your way of life and pays you money, whether they be the democrats or republicans. Vote what is in your best interests- that's what voting is for!
Yeah for someone who’s a new hire . And has a lot to say. You didn’t say anything actually smart. Really like a little kid saying stupid comments back when they’re wrong. Pathetic

Yeah for someone who’s a new hire . And has a lot to say. You didn’t say anything actually smart. Really like a little kid saying stupid comments back when they’re wrong. Pathetic
I mean... you asked questions and I answered them. I don't understand why you are reacting so uncivilly.

Could you direct which parts you disagreed with? This is how a discussion happens and you can change someone's mind! That doesn't happen when you say "Really like a little kid saying stupid comments back when they’re wrong. Pathetic".

Simply insulting someone doesn't contribute anything meaningful!

IDK no idea if Trump supports NATCA, could you send me a link or sources to verify your claim?

Honestly it’s a choice on WHAT threatens your way of life some choose that the union is the only thing that impacts our pay and benefits and that those things are the only way of life. Others believe that regardless if NATCA was around our job is important enough to warrant still decent pay and the conditions aren’t as important as keeping America’s founding values intact. Who gives a fuck, to get back on the TOPIC of training, if you are in training there is absolutely no reason that makes logical sense ( and trainees paychecks/raises aren’t worth a shred of that ) to come back to work at most facilities. If you work at a low level vfr tower then maybe you are seeing good numbers. Fantastic this shouldn’t be an FAA wide decision it shouts be locally determined and if you don’t think your local has the smarts to get it negotiated correctly with management as to when to start up again then you get rid of them- that’s what voting is for!

Honestly it’s a choice on WHAT threatens your way of life some choose that the union is the only thing that impacts our pay and benefits and that those things are the only way of life. Others believe that regardless if NATCA was around our job is important enough to warrant still decent pay and the conditions aren’t as important as keeping America’s founding values intact. Who gives a fuck, to get back on the TOPIC of training, if you are in training there is absolutely no reason that makes logical sense ( and trainees paychecks/raises aren’t worth a shred of that ) to come back to work at most facilities. If you work at a low level vfr tower then maybe you are seeing good numbers. Fantastic this shouldn’t be an FAA wide decision it shouts be locally determined and if you don’t think your local has the smarts to get it negotiated correctly with management as to when to start up again then you get rid of them- that’s what voting is for!
Agreed to it would be cool for natca to negotiate that regionally training should resume.

It's midnight in DC on a Saturday, I don't think any high level executive decisions are going to be released tonight that so URGENTLY need to be discussed on this board. PushingTin gets a soapbox, I get mine too ;)

Love that the guy with the offtopic post liked your comment ;) where's your response kilo popa? Afraid to discuss something with a little kid who only makes stupid comments? Let's not gloss over what he said in "Training hold", stooping to say something like that is uncivil and very unhelpful in building the position of your argument!

Love that the guy with the offtopic post liked your comment ;) where's your response kilo popa? Afraid to discuss something with a little kid who only makes stupid comments?
Touché . You went down a completely different road since I started it asking . “How trump will force a white book and privatization. “ while your union leaders supported it already. Then you went on about nothing. Again you have low time / no time and don’t know how the agency or the union is where it is . you obviously like to talk a lot. So I avoided this text. Thank you for engaging
thou. If you want to make a difference , talk less ,learn more. Get certified somewhere and pick your arguments.
Love that the guy with the offtopic post liked your comment ;) where's your response kilo popa? Afraid to discuss something with a little kid who only makes stupid comments? Let's not gloss over what he said in "Training hold", stooping to say something like that is uncivil and very unhelpful in building the position of your argument!
Touché . You went down a completely different road since I started it asking . “How trump will force a white book and privatization. “ while your union leaders supported it already. Then you went on about nothing. Again you have low time / no time and don’t know how the agency or the union is where it is . you obviously like to talk a lot. So I avoided this text. Thank you for engaging
thou. If you want to make a difference , talk less ,learn more. Get certified somewhere and pick your arguments.

It's midnight in DC on a Saturday, I don't think any high level executive decisions are going to be released tonight that so URGENTLY need to be discussed on this board. PushingTin gets a soapbox, I get mine too ;)

Or continue on your current path . Wash out and try to run a Atc memes page without ever being certified somewhere. Seems like you’ll fit that nice

Or continue on your current path . Wash out and try to run a Atc memes page without ever being certified somewhere. Seems like you’ll fit that nice

And how is replying to “How trump will force a white book and privatization. “ the "relevant road" to the discussion?
Let's not forget "You’re not even in the FAA correct "!

"Then you went on about nothing. "
You mean replying to your questions?

"you obviously like to talk a lot."
Funny, I thought I was replying to you! I just wanted to continue our discussion! Sometimes being hostile is detrimental to the process!

"Or continue on your current path . Wash out and try to run a Atc memes page without ever being certified somewhere. Seems like you’ll fit that nice "
You know that people can ask people WHY they believe a certain thing without being attacked for it? Doesn't that amaze you?

I think this conversation is fruitless mainly because your hostility closes you off to others trying to understand your viewpoint.
Thank you for your effort!

There's been an alarming increase for the use of these gifs lately #flattenthecurve
People who make claims without backing them up should be asked for their sources! That's how educated and informed discussion occurs. Reacting with hostility is not conducive to discussion.

You know what I realized? People get away with the most egregious shit on this board. Some users make the topics the most ridiculous, partisan bullshit circle-jerking I have ever seen because the admins won't do anything and they suffer no consequences, not even a mute.

Guess what? I decided to do something and ask these people for their sources, to explain their views. They decide to make it about age/experience and say "You’re not even in the FAA correct " and think that just being in the FAA makes them the ultimate god in deciding that ONE PARTY GOOD EVERYONE ELSE BAD. I'm going to call these people out on their bullshit because admins won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom