Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you didn't have anyone up the classroom in March, who lapsed before recerts were allowed? I'm starting to think there are only a handful of people in that boat, I assumed there were hundreds agency wide.
We may have had some, but I’m not certain What classes were going on when the furlough happened. Academy Grads and CPC-ITs with Radar experience do D and R school back to back before training as a D-side here, so we don’t have to finish our D Sides and then go to R school. The only people who go to D School, then do all their D-Sides, and then go to R School are Tower Only CPC-ITs.

Altitude?
You dont need to include anything that that was part of the published when you say "as published" unless its different I think

"When the assigned procedure or route being flown includes a charted pattern, you may omit all holding instructions except the charted holding direction and the statement “as published.” Always issue complete holding instructions when the pilot requests them."

No published holding for COVID that i could find, so hes wrong

You dont need to include anything that that was part of the published when you say "as published" unless its different I think

"When the assigned procedure or route being flown includes a charted pattern, you may omit all holding instructions except the charted holding direction and the statement “as published.” Always issue complete holding instructions when the pilot requests them."

No published holding for COVID that i could find, so hes wrong
I just wanted to head what he was gonna say. They’ll maintain their current altitude if you don’t change them. They aren’t just gonna descend to 6000 feet or whatever lol

I just wanted to head what he was gonna say. They’ll maintain their current altitude if you don’t change them. They aren’t just gonna descend to 6000 feet or whatever lol
Honestly I didn't respond because I was pretty sure you didn't need to include altitude restrictions but then again if I was getting trained I would know that.

Honestly I didn't respond because I was pretty sure you didn't need to include altitude restrictions but then again if I was getting trained I would know that.
Remember from the academy? Cleared to altitude hold etc.

In other news

I don’t want to hijack the questions thread but I think the new contract should say you get d1 automatically after 1 year if you do reach it yet. The huge training issues at a lot of facilities are to get started. Then it speeds up considerably.

Remember from the academy? Cleared to altitude hold etc.

In other news

I don’t want to hijack the questions thread but I think the new contract should say you get d1 automatically after 1 year if you do reach it yet. The huge training issues at a lot of facilities are to get started. Then it speeds up considerably.
who said any of us went to the academy?

I agree there should be a timeline in general for AG/D1-D3, if you can make it in a year for each and not get booted you deserve the raises.

who said any of us went to the academy?

I agree there should be a timeline in general for AG/D1-D3, if you can make it in a year for each and not get booted you deserve the raises.
I thought billybob did. Having a performance based contract goes down the absolute shitter when you aren’t allowed to work. Or train. I’ve been in for 30 months and have trained for about 12 months. 18 months of just dicking off

So are the people that are AG, that didn't get recalled, getting furlough or the boot?

Guess salty was right after all.
Booted with an understaffed agency, academy rolling, and with a vaccine coming out. If that were to happen they would offer a retirement package and furloughs first. Last thing I see a "biden" admin doing is firing a bunch of his own to kick of his presidency

Booted with an understaffed agency, academy rolling, and with a vaccine coming out. If that were to happen they would offer a retirement package and furloughs first. Last thing I see a "biden" admin doing is firing a bunch of his own to kick of his presidency
ahh yes, because POTUS is the only one who would be involved in said decision.

buzzfeed video news GIF by NowThis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom