Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok? doens't mean they haven't / coulnd't threaten to start next week, next month, or next year. just becuase it hasn't happened doesn't mean it wont?
I’m just saying ppl point to hiring cus it says they have to stop hiring before a rif

I’m just saying ppl point to hiring cus it says they have to stop hiring before a rif.

And they act like that isn't an overnight matter. The fact that the academy is running and people are being hired can stop fairly instantly. It's similar to saying you'll hear a loud noise when you are getting into a car crash. Both obvious and useless information, hence why I say it is baseless since it doesn't serve as an appropriate indicator of a RIF until it has already happened.

Ppl are citing the contract and how it says a rif would work. Wether that’s how they’d do it or not.

And the CBA is shaky at best, mostly due to the times we're in that causes so many more variable than normal.

And they act like that isn't an overnight matter. The fact that the academy is running and people are being hired can stop fairly instantly. It's similar to saying you'll hear a loud noise when you are getting into a car crash. Both obvious and useless information, hence why I say it is baseless since it doesn't serve as an appropriate indicator of a RIF until it has already happened.

And the CBA is shaky at best, mostly due to the times we're in that causes so many more variable than normal.
And they just started a new batch that is the next batch after this batch. So maybe your right and they’ll shut it off. But they haven’t actually done anything to show they are thinking about this. Also as long as they have funding why would they? This is the federal government.

And they just started a new batch that is the next batch after this batch. So maybe your right and they’ll shut it off. But they haven’t actually done anything to show they are thinking about this. Also as long as they have funding why would they? This is the federal government.

I'm not saying they are/will doing/do it.

I'm saying it's a possibility, and it could completely ignore the CBA in many ways if it did happen.

Or we could just continue about our day to day and everything is peachy. Hopefully this.

Is there a Super backlog at RTF? New people at my facility are apparently being told months for a new class. So they’re recalled and have data only and a “new” indefinite delay. I thought RTF classes were pretty regular.

can’t RTF and TSEW be waived?

especially bc of all the traffic reduction now? If a facility has their own sims, there is no need for RTF.

Anyone know the process for getting it waived? Parameters?
it's really up to your facility and their training dept (if applicable). I think it's ultimately the ATM's decision and if you're an OTS/CIT hire, you aren't getting it waived.if you're prev exp, rehire, etc, you might stand a chnace but usually have to sign a paper saying you won't grieve it if you wash. do what you're career can handle. if you're confident and somewhat confident, sign the paper. it's not as scary as it looks.

Is there a Super backlog at RTF? New people at my facility are apparently being told months for a new class. So they’re recalled and have data only and a “new” indefinite delay. I thought RTF classes were pretty regular.

especially bc of all the traffic reduction now? If a facility has their own sims, there is no need for RTF.
Prolly no one went for 8 months lol

The atm would have to get approval from the region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom