Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Biden’s Executive Order for mandated distancing and masks in federal buildings affect training?
I don’t think so because technically we have that in FAA buildings now right? It’s just very few people follow it.

How funny would it be if that did shut down training again until we reach mass vaccinations in August lol? We would see what 32andbelow and other zealots on this website say about the new administration then.

I don’t think so because technically we have that in FAA buildings now right? It’s just very few people follow it.

How funny would it be if that did shut down training again until we reach mass vaccinations in August lol? We would see what 32andbelow and other zealots on this website say about the new administration then.
Probably say damn that sucks

Idk what you guys are talking about “new administration” the storm is starting soon and Trump will fly down on marine one to smite the pedophiles and start a thousand years of trump reich.

I just got some more certs so illl be happy for like 2 weeks at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom