Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
So OJTI waivers are incredibly easy to obtain as well.
ATM submits their justification to the General Manager (each district has one) for approval. The GM submits their approval to the Director of Operations (each service area has one) for approval. The DO submits it to the VP (Jeff Vincent) for approval.
I'm not sure how many that Jeff Vincent has received, but he has approved every single one of them. He doesn't want to micromanage the facility (unlike a lot of the GMs) so if the ATM deems it necessary, it'll be approved up the chain.

Reactions: Raz
I'm not sure how many that Jeff Vincent has received, but he has approved every single one of them.
After this post
black ops flood GIF by Call of Duty

So OJTI waivers are incredibly easy to obtain as well.
ATM submits their justification to the General Manager (each district has one) for approval. The GM submits their approval to the Director of Operations (each service area has one) for approval. The DO submits it to the VP (Jeff Vincent) for approval.
I'm not sure how many that Jeff Vincent has received, but he has approved every single one of them. He doesn't want to micromanage the facility (unlike a lot of the GMs) so if the ATM deems it necessary, it'll be approved up the chain.
This makes it sound like my facility is the one bending me over a barrel... pls no

Oakland. It’s in person at the district office for the usual 3 day course (Tues-Thurs).
Not a surprise they are doing this there. They have had their tower Sim going for at least a few weeks.

Not a surprise they are doing this there. They have had their tower Sim going for at least a few weeks.
Affirm, they started the sims back a few months ago. One of our sups was the first back to them at the end of last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom