Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the harvard global health covid map gone or is it just me?
That one link doesn’t work anymore.

This week marks 4 months since the agency/NATCA came out with the brilliant “magic map” plan. That same week, my county went red and has never come even remotely close to hitting the criteria.

So how long are we going to continue to drag this out until someone comes to their senses and realizes the “plan” was bullshit and needs to be replaced?

This week marks 4 months since the agency/NATCA came out with the brilliant “magic map” plan. That same week, my county went red and has never come even remotely close to hitting the criteria.

So how long are we going to continue to drag this out until someone comes to their senses and realizes the “plan” was bullshit and needs to be replaced?
No you see anyone that wants to get a waiver can get one. Your local doesn’t want one.

I think they are freaking out over these new "highly contagious variants" popping up everywhere.
They say those strains have been around for months, that’s what caused the huge spikes starting in the Fall in the first place. Cases have steadily been dropping everywhere for weeks though.

But the damn Harvard map criteria is so hard to meet, your county basically has to have eradicated the virus to stay green.

They say those strains have been around for months, that’s what caused the huge spikes starting in the Fall in the first place. Cases have steadily been dropping everywhere for weeks though.

But the damn Harvard map criteria is so hard to meet, your county basically has to have eradicated the virus to stay green.
I know several AGs that have started or will be starting training and their counties are not yellow or green??‍♂️

Reactions: KAB
By the time my county goes yellow trainees might outnumber the CPCs we have.
We are sitting at 45% trainees/55% CPCs. Probably why our waiver was approved even though we are very very much still in the red on the map.

I know several AGs that have started or will be starting training and their counties are not yellow or green??‍♂️
I think that’s only been at smaller facilities though right? My rep won’t even consider a waiver. Says we have to wait for the map to “protect the workforce.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom