Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back before we were allowed on a certain number of hours per day, I was jumping at every chance to train at my first facility, traffic is traffic even at 7 pm after management left for the day. :)
I think there is a real benefit to letting a trainee sound dumb on light traffic with literally 0 pressure-get the uhh umm out of the system so the real training can be even more productive.

I think there is a real benefit to letting a trainee sound dumb on light traffic with literally 0 pressure-get the uhh umm out of the system so the real training can be even more productive.
They should let trainee take first session check ride to waive training

NATCA just sent like a 5 page email. I’m sure vaccine roll I and getting AGs back to work is in there.

Back before we were allowed on a certain number of hours per day, I was jumping at every chance to train at my first facility, traffic is traffic even at 7 pm after management left for the day. :)
Tough crowd! I thought everyone would jump on the “stick time” comment lol. I’d take any free time any day, I agree it’s sad to see it go to the way side.

They should let trainee take first session check ride to waive training

NATCA just sent like a 5 page email. I’m sure vaccine roll I and getting AGs back to work is in there.
I can't ctl f on my phone-scholarships, conferences, biden, did you see the training part.

Updated list from Tuesday

Based on gating criteria, the number of confirmed COVID-19 positive employees in the facility and the rate of spread in the community where the facility is located, the Parties at the national level in consultation with Aerospace medicine have developed and/or updated the following temporary measures:

N90, ZJX, ZDC, ZTL – All training must be suspended. Recertification OTS excluded from requirement.

A80, ZNY, ZHU, ZFW – All training remains suspended. Recertification OTS excluded from requirement.

ZAB, TOL, IAH, ZOA, ZDV, ZID, SJU - All training that cannot be accomplished socially distanced (6 feet apart) must be suspended. Recertification OTS excluded from this requirement.

SCT - Any training that cannot be accomplished socially distanced (6 feet apart) remains suspended. Recertification OTS excluded from this requirement.

JFK, ZOB, ZMP, ZME– Temporary measure suspending training that cannot be accomplished socially distanced is removed for those individuals approved to train in accordance with the gating criteria and OJT resumption plan.

All facilities will continue to be evaluated weekly to determine what, if any, additional measures are necessary. This will include reevaluating the temporary measures implemented at the above facilities.

Based on gating criteria, the number of confirmed COVID-19 positive employees in the facility and the rate of spread in the community where the facility is located, the Parties at the national level in consultation with Aerospace medicine have developed and/or updated the following temporary measures:
I wish I could find out what the threshold is for those criteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom