Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
So simply discussing the situation and what each person has heard/understood means “we know” everything ? No one here is implying that...
What you stated is a reasonable conversation. Discussion is great. Now crapping on NATCA because you haven’t heard anything is different. The lack of communication from NATCA doesn’t mean your reps/leadership aren’t doing their best to figure out this current situation. Kind of unprecedented times when it comes to training. There’s a handful of y’all that don’t seem to consider that and constantly bash.

What you stated is a reasonable conversation. Discussion is great. Now crapping on NATCA because you haven’t heard anything is different. The lack of communication from NATCA doesn’t mean your reps/leadership aren’t doing their best to figure out this current situation. Kind of unprecedented times when it comes to training. There’s a handful of y’all that don’t seem to consider that and constantly bash.
Okay I understand your view. Just seemed on the last dozen posts there wasn’t such implications and I thought you were referring to that. Definitely unprecedented times and though I know it may not seem like it I know natca is working around the clock. Like I even stated in my situation, I wasn’t even planning a grievance was just annoyed at the short notice of being recalled but my facrep took the initiative for me, a trainee, to file the grievance just shows how much NATCA does at least at my facility.

I forgot in this new FAA trainees already know everything. When we go back to normal schedule I think you guys should teach NATCA, the FAA and the idiot CPC’s how to efficiently run ATC.

as others have said - nobody is saying this. Calm down. Nobody wants to “teach” anybody anything. Trainees are here trying to figure out what the heck is going on because nobody is being told diddly. Why are you even here ?

as others have said - nobody is saying this. Calm down. Nobody wants to “teach” anybody anything. Trainees are here trying to figure out what the heck is going on because nobody is being told diddly. Why are you even here ?
I’ve come to like your posts more and more

You should communicate more during unprecedented times. Not less.

Ooh “calm down”, sir yes sir! Obviously I’m here to see when the training hold is over. I mean, you’re not going to train yourself, are you? I guess I thought this was the training hold thread but didn’t realize it was the NATCA screws me over thread. I’ll leave you guys to stew.

You should communicate more during unprecedented times. Not less.
Everything I say is second hand. I am not a rep. I know that the lack of communication sucks for you guys and I continue to suggest to sit down/contact your rep, facrep, or RVP with your concerns. Way more productive than being pissed over all the delays, not just Covid.

changing from admin leave to an in office admin shift is a grey area at best. If they told you that you now had a swing shift when you had admin, slightly more legit.
If your admin shift is a D8 and they tell you any other shift, it’s a change.

Man all this complaining on training... I’m over here as a Feeder/Final only CPC-IT (absolutely useless to the daily operation other then the 7am arrival “push”) loving life and making more money then some of the others working their asses off on satellite row.

So those of you that have state mask mandates, how does your facility circumvent that

Pretty simple. Trump oversees the feds, and...

"During a news conference on the coronavirus outbreak Monday, he said that by virtue of his position, he “calls the shots,” that his “authority is total” and that states “can’t do anything without the approval of the president.”"

BOOM!

;-)

My facility just had another confirmed case. Before they announced it I reached out to our rep and he said we don’t plan on training soon. It seems to be up to each region/facility. I honestly can’t blame mine for not training right now, we are in one of the hot spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom