Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spider says we can train again. Yay.

You two were debating if masks will be required during training and how it doesn’t say anything about on position. Well, unless you’re standing 6 feet away from your trainer then a mask will be required.

And it also says staggered returns so don’t get too excited about training yet. Don’t get mad at me for reading the actual MOU before speculating.

And it also says staggered returns so don’t get too excited about training yet. Don’t get mad at me for reading the actual MOU before speculating.

Read this too, but not sure how it applies to us. Specifies administrative facilities. Pretty sure we are operational facilities.

I doubled checked couldn’t find anything

Attachments

• EC9F2A12-1F0F-44C6-B4DD-B2C3483C643B.png
    EC9F2A12-1F0F-44C6-B4DD-B2C3483C643B.png
    725.3 KB · Views: 69
Another thing to consider, if this drags on much longer and you’re likely to see some of the newer developmentals start to quit. I know at least 2 people personally who took a big pay cut to pursue ATC and they’ve been stuck on AG pay. Both have said if we hit the 6 month mark, they’re going to pursue returning to their old jobs.

I'd kill for AG pay. My take home is at the rate of $13K/year. I quit a six figure job because I honestly appreciate the mission, not the dollars and cents....but it really is getting old. I've lost a couple years of savings already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom