Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice bro. We’re red. It’s funny. People deemed essential are leapfrogging non essentials with more seniority because those at work can train and those that aren’t. Cant.

Not just seniority leapfrogging - 'essential' controllers that were further along but were not recalled until after their 120 days were up have not been allowed to return to work.

Anyone think there's a chance that pointsixtyfive posts this spreadsheet like they do the placement lists?

Not just seniority leapfrogging - 'essential' controllers that were further along but were not recalled until after their 120 days were up have not been allowed to return to work.
That was a big natca screw up. Not getting everyone back in for currency before 120. We have several who could be training but they have no current certs now.

it sounded like it was going to happen in the summer and then it never did.

I guess I'll ask on this thread bc it seems to have the most covid/shitstorm info: does anyone know if currency is going back to 16 hours or staying at 8?

I guess I'll ask on this thread bc it seems to have the most covid/shitstorm info: does anyone know if currency is going back to 16 hours or staying at 8?
It was still 8 at my Z as of last week. Not sure if that’s changing anytime soon but I was there for my 120 day currency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom