Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap a furlough just flew over my house!
Shots Fired Beach GIF by ABC Network

Is NATCA even fighting to get us on the list? Of course prisons right at the top. This is America after all.
Why would you want to be on the list for this, literally an emergency declaration of a new mrna vaccine-a new mechanism of vaccines. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, however, I will not be first in line for this one

I think the general consensus with that is for them to be 18..
Bro minutes get your mind outta the gutter tf

Why would you want to be on the list for this, literally an emergency declaration of a new mrna vaccine-a new mechanism of vaccines. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, however, I will not be first in line for this one
Idk I believe in science. A lot of this shit has been in development for a decade. All that changed was the corona “information” but the vaccine itself has been tested a lot

Idk I believe in science. A lot of this shit has been in development for a decade. All that changed was the corona “information” but the vaccine itself has been tested a lot
Tested a lot (in animals and in vitro) this will be a first for humans.

Depends if vaccine = immediate return to training, because if it does then ima be like
I Want Reaction GIF

Tested a lot (in animals and in vitro) this will be a first for humans.
False. They tested it on humans in clinical trials which is why we are where we are now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom