Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
False. They tested it on humans in clinical trials which is why we are where we are now
Uh just so we don't argue the same thing this is the first mrna vaccine they are testing in humans, there have been extensive tests in vitro and animals

80,000 people across 2 trials with no adverse reactions.
What did you read? They all have side effects. There's no way to know long term mrna side effects because, again, this will be the first mrna vaccine and the pfizer clinical trial is not 10 years old. Agent orange was safe, too

It’s not like mrna is some kind of synthetic chemical. It’s just information for your body to make antibodies

Uh just so we don't argue the same thing this is the first mrna vaccine they are testing in humans, there have been extensive tests in vitro and animals
I think the point is that while, yeah it’s a new technology, it’s been in development since the 90s and how it works is well understood. It’s not like it rewrites your DNA is just sends a message to specific cells and after the instructions are carried out it’s eliminated. The first people to get the vaccine got it 6+ months ago now and there haven’t been any long term effects noted.

I guess if you’re nervous then you can wait for the J&J or Astra Zeneca one which might be approved early next year. Those are adenovirus vaccines which has history of success.

Right... but then they gave this vaccine to humans in a trial and nobody died from it...?

I think the point is that while, yeah it’s a new technology, it’s been in development since the 90s and how it works is well understood. It’s not like it rewrites your DNA is just sends a message to specific cells and after the instructions are carried out it’s eliminated. The first people to get the vaccine got it 6+ months ago now and there haven’t been any long term effects noted.

I guess if you’re nervous then you can wait for the J&J or Astra Zeneca one which might be approved early next year. Those are adenovirus vaccines which has history of success.

And if your afraid of new technology. AZ and JJ is gonna be out in q1 with a more traditional approach.
Hivemind

And if your afraid of new technology. AZ and JJ is gonna be out in q1 with a more traditional approach.
Yeah I'm gonna wait for the traditional vaccines, I'm not uneducated or antivax. I'm hoping it's super safe and mrna vaccines can be implemented for all sort of things as the would be way faster for development.

Right... but then they gave this vaccine to humans in a trial and nobody died from it...?
Yeah, but nobody died from agent orange immediately either. I'm very excited for the mrna vaccine, just not getting it....yet

Yeah cancer usually takes a few years to kick in
The egg heads aren’t like idiots. What in it is gonna cause cancer? Lmao.

also I’d say knowledge and simulation has come a long way since the agent orange days.

in conclusion, the vaccine makes it so you can choose to get sick or not to get sick. So I don’t really care once I get it.

Yeah I'm gonna wait for the traditional vaccines, I'm not uneducated or antivax. I'm hoping it's super safe and mrna vaccines can be implemented for all sort of things as the would be way faster for development.

Yeah, but nobody died from agent orange immediately either. I'm very excited for the mrna vaccine, just not getting it....yet
I'm on bored with you there. I ain't taking that shit first...

My age group has a 99.9% Covid survival rate and I am still very cautious with always wearing a N95 and gloves. These vaccines are being pushed out at record speed and the long term side effects are a huge unknown. (Admittedly the long term effects of Covid are also unknown). If I was in a high risk group I would take the vaccine without question. But I still have doubts when the government pushes anything as completely safe. Could the FAA force us to take the vaccine?

My age group has a 99.9% Covid survival rate and I am still very cautious with always wearing a N95 and gloves. These vaccines are being pushed out at record speed and the long term side effects are a huge unknown. (Admittedly the long term effects of Covid are also unknown). If I was in a high risk group I would take the vaccine without question. But I still have doubts when the government pushes anything as completely safe. Could the FAA force us to take the vaccine?
We take the vaccine to break the transmission chain. And what do you mean the government. This is private business

The egg heads aren’t like idiots. What in it is gonna cause cancer? Lmao.

also I’d say knowledge and simulation has come a long way since the agent orange days.

in conclusion, the vaccine makes it so you can choose to get sick or not to get sick. So I don’t really care once I get it.
Ok I'll take getting sick with a 99.6% chance of survival over taking a vaccine that was rammed through development in 5 months. I'm good on that. You can find out about the long-term effects in 25 years if you want though.

I remember about 4 years worth of Doxycycline across different deployments and whatever that was they used to flush our systems every once in a while. Oddly enough also another Pfizer product.

Can attest, people should be skeptical of the egg heads in the least.

I remember about 4 years worth of Doxycycline across different deployments and whatever that was they used to flush our systems every once in a while. Oddly enough also another Pfizer product.

Can attest, people should be skeptical of the egg heads in the least.
I’ve been saying this all along lol.

Y’all that take the vaccine are gonna be the spokespeople in an ad in 2050 saying, “if you had the Covid vaccine between Dec 2020 and Jan 2022 you may be entitled to compensation”

Oh and the vaccine label will say:

“DONT TAKE THE COVID VACCINE IF YOU
ARE ALLERGIC TO THE COVID VACCINE”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom