Vaccine to override Gating Criteria

How fat does one need to actually be to stay home and get that straight 80 EA? Is it like Tony Soprano or Big Pun? Both died, by the way, RIP.

Attachments

• Big Tony.jpg
    Big Tony.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Big Pun.gif
    Big Pun.gif
    180.5 KB · Views: 2
So are they going to have the trainees provide proof that they were vaccinated? Is there any proof outside of the totally not forgeable cdc card

What if a trainee refuses to be vaccinated? That is one of their constitutional rights. Can they stay out on excused leave under the pandemic is officially announced as over or heard immunity declared?

What if a trainee refuses to be vaccinated? That is one of their constitutional rights. Can they stay out on excused leave under the pandemic is officially announced as over or heard immunity declared?
Yah it says they’d stay under the current plan. Or that the current plan remains but getting vaccinated can exempt you from the gating criteria.

but you don’t have a constitutional right to an FAA medical. So who knows what could happen in the future

What if a trainee refuses to be vaccinated?
What I've seen around is that the vaccines are all available right now under an Emergency Use Authorization so employers aren't allowed to require it as a condition of employment. Even military folks who usually have to get every vaccine under the sun are only getting it on a volunteer basis for the moment.

Once they've done enough studies to actually classify them as safe outside of the emergency employers can definitely require it. Will the FAA do so, either for general employment or as a condition for getting an ATC medical clearance? Eh, probably not IMO, but who knows.

That is one of their constitutional rights.

...yeah, I guess, but as 32 said there's no constitutional guarantee of an FAA job for every citizen, so. You're well within your rights to not get the vaccine and the FAA is well within their rights to decline to give you a medical.

What I've seen around is that the vaccines are all available right now under an Emergency Use Authorization so employers aren't allowed to require it as a condition of employment. Even military folks who usually have to get every vaccine under the sun are only getting it on a volunteer basis for the moment.

Once they've done enough studies to actually classify them as safe outside of the emergency employers can definitely require it. Will the FAA do so, either for general employment or as a condition for getting an ATC medical clearance? Eh, probably not IMO, but who knows.

...yeah, I guess, but as 32 said there's no constitutional guarantee of an FAA job for every citizen, so. You're well within your rights to not get the vaccine and the FAA is well within their rights to decline to give you a medical.
The vaccine will have to be approved by the FDA before it can become mandatory. But it is interesting that y’all are even speculating on this. There are tons of vaccines and booster shots that doctors recommend all the time, but they don’t hold people back from carrying a medical certificate. So why would covid? Slight overreaction and power of the media in my opinion.

The vaccine will have to be approved by the FDA before it can become mandatory. But it is interesting that y’all are even speculating on this. There are tons of vaccines and booster shots that doctors recommend all the time, but they don’t hold people back from carrying a medical certificate. So why would covid? Slight overreaction and power of the media in my opinion.
But there were things earlier in your life that required vaccines so there wasn’t a big need to require it for your medial.

some of y’all sound pro polio lmao.

I would GUESS the gating criteria stays the same without the vaccine. It's orange or yellow on the map for a month or something. The vaccine isn't changing that-It's allowing you to get back to flight data

So was the vaccine override a regional decision or national? Seems strange some people have received multiple correspondence about it from both management and NATCA and other people haven’t heard a thing.

Back
Top Bottom