COVID 19  Special- NO Roomates $62.40 per day

Virtual On-boarding and Online Basics

Academy Study Guides

F5awp

I just checked the FAA course catalog, that shows an en route basics class starting on 1/15 (my onboarding date) which is for my 1/19 class, and the next one is 1/22, so I’m guessing that will be your onboarding date, with your basics class to start on 1/25.
For you guys with the Jan 19/ Jan 25 onboarding dates, have they told you your expected date to go to Oklahoma?

Bravo Alpha

For you guys with the Jan 19/ Jan 25 onboarding dates, have they told you your expected date to go to Oklahoma?
Of course as of right now they said for me late Feb like Feb 22nd and ending mid May, and haven’t changed anything yet but HR usually doesn’t dictate. We are getting an email 3-4 weeks before our start date from the academy about IPad, onboarding, and other important things and I think it’s up to the academy to tell us when we might be going to OKC.

Houston713

I just checked the FAA course catalog, that shows an en route basics class starting on 1/15 (my onboarding date) which is for my 1/19 class, and the next one is 1/22, so I’m guessing that will be your onboarding date, with your basics class to start on 1/25.
Hopefully that's it, I'm from the 18 bid so it's been a long wait

Top Bottom