Voting Begins Today!

An excellent summation, people need to vote.
It’s frustrating. I’ve tried convincing our membership here(I’m only the vp) that they need to vote and it’s pretty much fallen on deaf ears.
“Why mess with something ‘if it’s working’” is the consesses.
It might be 1 out of 11 voted....

It’s frustrating. I’ve tried convincing our membership here(I’m only the vp) that they need to vote and it’s pretty much fallen on deaf ears.

Sad :/ people have such apathy

They're probably the same people who complain the most about stuff.

24exh8h.png

So, the people happy with the status quo aren't voting? Interesting...

If people do not vote, regardless of the turn out, they have no ground to stand on when complaining. These are also the same people who didn't vote on our contract as well.

Check spam folders. And be sure to log into the email account you initially signed up with.

Code came in sometime after midnight. I vaguely remember it saying votes will be counted July 31st? Any idea when results will be announced?

Voted! Does anyone know if there will be stats available on the voting? (How many votes; for who; etc)

The election committee will release an official statement showing how many ballots were cast, how many were valid or invalid and how many each candidate received. Not sure if they break down per region.

From Dan Kerr via Facebook:
GES had some problems with yahoo and MSN addresses. They are working to resolve these. There have been a few hiccups on the initial rollout but the NEC is working through the issues to allow everyone an opportunity to vote. Additionally, we were informed today that you may still register online to vote electronically and immediately vote afterwards once you receive the confirmation email even prior to receiving your paper ballot.

Back
Top Bottom