What would it take for you to step away?

In all reality, 6.5M. That’s how much it would take to invest and live off 2-5% dividend yield with a 40k a year living expenses.
Wouldn’t the 4% rule work with idk 2mil for that amount?

This is how I feel except make it Destin, FL lol let me work M-F and work fighters all day and idgaf how much I make. Location and work schedule are the two things I value most.
I heard you can get paid extra to work there to make subs for the finest grocery store deli

I heard you can get paid extra to work there to make subs for the finest grocery store deli
Think I could pull off a wireless headset?

“Bandit one two at the numbers break left, standby… sir did you say you wanted pickles or jalapeños? Sorry bout that, bandit one two check wheels down runway 30 cleared to land, that’ll be $8.47”

I think yo
Gulfcharlie could never step away from all the drama in this profession. They thrive off of it
Personally I hate it, apparently it is too much to ask for a union that works in the interest of its members.
Think I could pull off a wireless headset?

“Bandit one two at the numbers break left, standby… sir did you say you wanted pickles or jalapeños? Sorry bout that, bandit one two check wheels down runway 30 cleared to land, that’ll be $8.47”
You did not scan your runway, suspended. He went down to 2100 at the initial, suspended :)

I’d take a pay cut to get a DOD job in Japan or Germany tomorrow. They could pay me 50k and I’d still want it
Pretty much how I have spent the last 2-3 years. :) One day it will work, right?

In all reality, 6.5M. That’s how much it would take to invest and live off 2-5% dividend yield with a 40k a year living expenses.
At $6.5M I’d just buy $4M in MMM and VZ. That’s a combined 6.38% dividend return or $255K a year. That’s way more than you’d actually ever need. Plus, if you really wanted to get another job you could get something or volunteer somewhere and you’d still have $2.5M in cash. If you just withdrew from the $2.5M for living expenses, your money would hypothetically double in roughly 11 years. So fast forward to 2034 and you’d hypothetically be earning $510K a year in dividends.

It’s HR I don’t think they are playing anything out, that would involve actually working.
My onboarding alone took 6 months from selection. Ended up using a drug test for an Army job in Honduras for Key West, was a bit ironic because my Navy HR Rep was like “I dunno if you can do that…” 😂

My onboarding alone took 6 months from selection. Ended up using a drug test for an Army job in Honduras for Key West, was a bit ironic because my Navy HR Rep was like “I dunno if you can do that…” 😂
Its like Iwakuni telling me I wasn't selected even though they needed 4 people and only picked up two

Its like Iwakuni telling me I wasn't selected even though they needed 4 people and only picked up two
Okinawa sent me a TOL by mistake while I was still at BNA 🤡, was about to drop Key West for that but then they rescinded it because they only needed 2 and the veterans ranked higher 😢

Okinawa sent me a TOL by mistake while I was still at BNA 🤡, was about to drop Key West for that but then they rescinded it because they only needed 2 and the veterans ranked higher 😢
Yeah I had someone from MAF tell me that they needed 4 people and only 5 people even had the tower and radar experience required, they only hired two, when I asked why they were like we don't have to tell you

I have multiple businesses, so I’d happily leave for a similar paying job that’s 100% telework. I don’t trust the government as far as the pension goes, They can easily nix it anytime they want.

I have multiple businesses, so I’d happily leave for a similar paying job that’s 100% telework. I don’t trust the government as far as the pension goes, They can easily nix it anytime they want.
I'd sell all my belongings and move to the Phillipines tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom