WoW BFA, any raiders around still playing this game?

zuluyankee33

FAA
Facility
ZFW Ft. Worth Center
I was thinking about starting again with the new expansion release, anybody thinking the same or still playing? IIRC I was horde on area-52.

I was thinking about it too. Most of my toons are on Malygos. I’d like to know more about the instant level 110, cause I stopped playing in Cata, and I don’t have time for that ish any more.

I was thinking about starting again with the new expansion release, anybody thinking the same or still playing? IIRC I was horde on area-52.

PVE server? That takes half the fun away from the game. World PVP is the shit. The only thing that makes the grind fun until your high enough level to raid.

Started playing in 2004, quit back in 2006 with a badass (at the time) lvl 60 Paladin. Thinking about starting up again. Doubt I have time with these bs responsibilities...

Alliance player, still playing on proudmoore, couple guildies are thinking of using the 110 boost from the expansion on a realm somewhere.

its a pretty good expansion

I honestly have toons on both sides, loving the expansion so far with my 10 alts and all the lore. Mostly I do casual stuff, WQ's (Thank God I found an addon to make it much more bearable now that they broke WQF), LFR (waiting for it to open), and Dunegons. Playing with people makes it much easier. Add me on BNET lads and lets group. Pipode#1718

I honestly have toons on both sides, loving the expansion so far with my 10 alts and all the lore. Mostly I do casual stuff, WQ's (Thank God I found an addon to make it much more bearable now that they broke WQF), LFR (waiting for it to open), and Dunegons. Playing with people makes it much easier. Add me on BNET lads and lets group. Pipode#1718
request sent anybody want to add me, here is my battle tag Pace#1850

I retired quite a few years ago (not long after the pandas came out). I was at first a hardcore PVE raider that got pretty much every server first kill (several top 50 US) with Exigence in Dragonblight up to Lich King. Right around Lich King I started getting more into serious PvP (gladiator resto shaman), and was at the time I retired the second highest rated ele shaman in battlegrounds in the USA, but between raiding and the non stop pvp I burned myself out (not to mention the toll it took on my family life).

My first server was Dragonblight (back when I was just into PVE raiding), but moved around quite a bit after LK depending on where the PVP action was. I spent significant time in Freedom, Tychondrius, Illidan, Kel'thuzad, and Sargeras.

Sometimes I feel the urge to get back, but I'm hesitant because I really don't want to get sucked in again into that time sink, and I'm an extremely competitive player than can't do it"casual".

I retired quite a few years ago (not long after the pandas came out). I was at first a hardcore PVE raider that got pretty much every server first kill (several top 50 US) with Exigence in Dragonblight up to Lich King. Right around Lich King I started getting more into serious PvP (gladiator resto shaman), and was at the time I retired the second highest rated ele shaman in battlegrounds in the USA, but between raiding and the non stop pvp I burned myself out (not to mention the toll it took on my family life).

My first server was Dragonblight (back when I was just into PVE raiding), but moved around quite a bit after LK depending on where the PVP action was. I spent significant time in Freedom, Tychondrius, Illidan, Kel'thuzad, and Sargeras.

Sometimes I feel the urge to get back, but I'm hesitant because I really don't want to get sucked in again into that time sink, and I'm an extremely competitive player than can't do it"casual".

Man, reading this brought back so many good memories. I was also a really competitive ele shaman, my server was Illidan, and I stopped during Lich King. I was originally a tree druid, but they got rid of tree form in an update and that really pissed me off becuase my characters name was Treesom...

Back
Top Bottom