2024 Pay Calendar and Pay Tables

I agree on the second piece. It’s not going to increase staffing, but it will highlight the true situation that exists versus finance highlighting how well staffed we are.

ABACUS is absolutely necessary. Terminal facilities go up/down based on the actual demand they’re working. There are facilities that need and upgrade. There is no reason for ZJX to be working the traffic they do and being paid less than Indy and the same as Kansas City. Same for Houston and Miami and Denver. If Cleveland and Indy get downgraded, then it’s what should happen.
They are just going to use the new juiced staffing numbers to restrict transferring even more

I agree. But can’t have it both ways. Can’t look massively understaffed and have Congress kick up money for hiring without increasing the number.
We already are massively understaffed. All these positions are authorized to be hired already. So what’s the problem? The problem is their lack of any effort to change how they do things.

We already are massively understaffed. All these positions are authorized to be hired already. So what’s the problem? The problem is their lack of any effort to change how they do things.
Congress didn’t know we were massively understaffed until this year. Because the Agency has been lying to them in the workforce plan for years. But yeah your union shouldn’t be trying to fix these working conditions…

Congress didn’t know we were massively understaffed until this year. Because the Agency has been lying to them in the workforce plan for years. But yeah your union shouldn’t be trying to fix these working conditions…
What does being understaffed have to do with randomly increasing the staffing numbers even higher.

What does being understaffed have to do with randomly increasing the staffing numbers even higher.
It’s not random but you knew that already. The staffing targets were 9 years old but you know that too. Staffing starts with congress, they need to know how much money the FAA needs to staff itself but you knew that too cuz we’ve been through it 100 times.

So maybe a dumb question, but with this ~5% raise we got: I guess we won’t see any of it for this paycheck because the last pay period began on 12/31 and it’s supposed to show for the first FULL pp in 2024 (even though it was classified as PP1). If that’s the case, will we see back pay on the next check for 01/01 - 01/14 or did we just get screwed out of those 2 weeks because of how the calendar works?

So maybe a dumb question, but with this ~5% raise we got: I guess we won’t see any of it for this paycheck because the last pay period began on 12/31 and it’s supposed to show for the first FULL pp in 2024 (even though it was classified as PP1). If that’s the case, will we see back pay on the next check for 01/01 - 01/14 or did we just get screwed out of those 2 weeks because of how the calendar works?
You don’t get it for PP1 or 2 cuz PP3 is the first full PP

The raise is effective the first FULL pp in 2024. 01/01-01/13 were not part of the first FULL pp in 2024. What makes you think you would get back pay?

If you worked 01/14 that was the first day you started earning at the new rate.

No you don’t get back paid for days before the raise takes effect

Back
Top Bottom