2024 Pay Calendar and Pay Tables

AFGE union seems like they are getting things done. Vs all these photo ops and collaboration that’s not really moving the needle on things that we care about.

I think you need 50% plus one to decertify or something like that.
I think our local next year won’t have anyone that wants to do E-board that should be interesting. People are so over how many different things they have to be involved with when all we care about is the work schedule and time off at the local.
Ben Simmons ass generation

I love how everyone is slowly realizing how fucked we are and screaming raze nau at an Internet forum did nothing.
That’s fine the raze nau movement made it to the attention of the NEB and the ones running for national election. It’s now their choice and if they want to play the long game with it and if that’s their choice then like Irish said there will be a bloodbath come January 2025.

AFGE getting shit done all this in 2023…

NATCA still talking about Covid leave and PPL.

Here’s NATCA 2023 year in review LOL

Send it to arbitration then. There will still be a staffing problem in 2026, there will still be massive amounts of OT used in 2026, 6 days work weeks. Let someone else hear how bad it’s gotten and our asks won’t look like they are out of line.
Record airline profits, increasing traffic, decreasing controller workforce.
Whatever things NATCA scared to lose by going to negotiations is worth it to get past the status quo.
AFGE knows how to get shit done.
Most people probably aren't reading that article you linked, I just skimmed and want to point out a major highlight - this AFGE union got federal employees of severely understaffed prison facilities one-time retention bonuses of 25% of their base pay. 25%!!

NATCA what the actual fuck?

You’re correct, but he celebrated it being signed. Directly from the NATCA Press release:
“NATCA's President-elect Rich Santa and Executive Vice President-elect Andrew LeBovidge stated their support of this MOU extension. Rich said, "We believe extending this CBA is a great accomplishment for the covered members and our Union. This MOU will provide stability for the workforce, ensure continued collaboration to modernize the NAS, and provide the traveling public with the safest air transportation system in the world."
Hindsight is 20/20, no doubt. The extension of this CBA through 2026 was a huge mistake by NATCA.
great accomplishment my fucking ass. Fuck him in the goat ass for saying that

Raze nau “movement”

You know it’s a strong campaign when its entirety is anonymous internet posters on a message board.

Reminds me of r/antiwork on Reddit.
The candidates will be visiting facilities and usually once a year the RVP and his ARVP try to visit each facility in the district. When that happens, everyone who encounters them should ask about pay, then another question about pay, then one on NCEPT if you need to, but then a third question about pay. That should be happening everywhere. It's the best way to deliver the message and don't let them deflect it or say "we are working on it under the table". They got away with that excuse for about six months already.

Hey Rich, there’s a couple acoustic controllers that keep posting raise nau on the Internet forum (turns out it was one guy on multiple accounts). Maybe we shouldn’t have fucked everyone a few years back.
That would be one crafty ass controller… making numerous account made numerous years apart posting at random incitement over various years all for the single topic that came a decade after the creation of the accounts.

True master mind

Only the koolaid drinkers would believe someone would take that much energy to go through that much effort to call NATCA out for their stagnant ass shit.
That’s cute.
No kool-aid, I ain’t happy either. And I’m not at all disputing people’s desires to up the wage. But the PT troll job kept on rolling, for some time, and it’s amazing how quiet things have gotten since the bans.

I skimmed through and saw something celebrating ISIS 🤷🏻‍♂️
Normally I don’t read those but I had to after seeing that comment. The funniest part is not them praising Isis, it’s that the winning scholarship essay talks about unions reducing income equality and look at our incomes now compared to pilots, UAW, Fed Ex and UPS, etc….. (so actually I guess unions generally do reduce income inequality, all except ours).

Back
Top Bottom