Terminal 3/24/21 Basics

I can still fuck this up. Bet.

I just talked to the iPad helpdesk. Don't worry if the iPad didn't ask you for your sign in credentials and you don't have the hub app like it says in the instructions.
Hahaha dude i fucked my ipad up so bad already. Im on PST and couldnt call them for the instructions. Left em a voicemail bc i didnt have exactly what you said. Did a reset to get the start up instructions back and now i lost all the apps im supposed to have ?????? .

I mean i’m retarded but shit they didnt give us instructions until the day before we do this and a help line that closes at 2 pm for me! Class starts at 7 am for me too and the helpline opens at 6 am. Like what the hell.

Hahaha dude i fucked my ipad up so bad already. Im on PST and couldnt call them for the instructions. Left em a voicemail bc i didnt have exactly what you said. Did a reset to get the start up instructions back and now i lost all the apps im supposed to have ?????? .

I mean i’m retarded but shit they didnt give us instructions until the day before we do this and a help line that closes at 2 pm for me! Class starts at 7 am for me too and the helpline opens at 6 am. Like what the hell.
Fuck you, when did you apply for this job again?

I got booted from onboarding tomorrow accidentally. It got better... Then I got absolutely bombarded with emails at like 5pm eastern time. I'm just happy I'll be employed, hopefully for the last time in my life, tomorrow.

Happy to hear I'm gonna fuck up my iPad setup. Here goes nothing, literally.

Fuck you, when did you apply for this job again?

I got booted from onboarding tomorrow accidentally. It got better... Then I got absolutely bombarded with emails at like 5pm eastern time. I'm just happy I'll be employed, hopefully for the last time in my life, tomorrow.

Happy to hear I'm gonna fuck up my iPad setup. Here goes nothing, literally.
We’re back up and running ?. Apps are back and we’re all good. Cya tomorrow cloud

Back
Top Bottom