Any word on when OKC classes will resume?

It sounds like your virtual basics experience wasn't great. Personally the instructors I had (I can only assume there is multiple) were very thorough. They didn't just read off the powerpoint, they explained things in depth, didn't worry too much about the schedule given to them by the academy and took extra time where needed. Was there a lot of self study? Yes. But I didn't feel like it was a waste of time or I didn't learn anything.

I wasn't talking about basics, I was talking about en route online training lol.

Basics was just memorizing as much as you could and spitting it back.

If he spends as much time on here BSing as he does training, he might have a shot.
Y u so mad I spend time on here BOOMER????

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't talking about basics, I was talking about en route online training lol.

Basics was just memorizing as much as you could and spitting it back.

My bad, misunderstood that. I was scratching my head to why you were having such a difficult time with basics, as I found it pretty easy even as someone off the street. But that makes sense now.

Academy will reopen on July 6th.
It will be day and swing classes and a combination of virtual and in-person instructing. Class sizes have been reduced.
That's pretty much what our instructors said. Our 14 person class going 7 and 7 at some point

So it appears academy is opening July 6th. That’s just for the people who have completed their online basics though, right?

I’m curious when they’ll start scheduling people for basics at the academy again

Nah not really but my intuition is pretty good so don't quit your day job guy

Damn, I would have loved to know someone who doesn't know the first thing about me, with such a positive attitude and great intuition could tell me how I could better myself. When I grow up, I want to be just like you.

Back
Top Bottom