Any word on when OKC classes will resume?

When did you receive more info about your class/ipads? I got an email about three weeks ago that I'd be starting online basics 6/25 but haven't heard anything since.
Pretty close to what citation said. I received my ipad a week and a half before class started and received huddle/blackboard info less than 5 business days before class. Got iPad login 2 days before class started.

There were people at the academy when it shut down
Yea I know. So those people are going to be in those upcoming okc dates and so are the people who completed online basics.

what I’m mostly curious about is: when’re they gonna be done with all those people and start scheduling OKC class dates for people who haven’t even received a date yet

Yea I know. So those people are going to be in those upcoming okc dates and so are the people who completed online basics.

what I’m mostly curious about is: when’re they gonna be done with all those people and start scheduling OKC class dates for people who haven’t even received a date yet

Did you get the email that your security/medical cleared? If so, then when? If you haven't received those yet then it could be 2021...

My POC said "it shouldn't be too long" today. So maybe by summer 2024 we will be in basics together.

Did you get the email that your security/medical cleared? If so, then when? If you haven't received those yet then it could be 2021...
Received security clearance in early 2019 I believe and received medical clearance three months ago on 03/13/2020.

Even if I personally don’t get a class date within 2020, I’m mostly curious if anyone new will get a 2020 basics class date at OKC or if the rest of 2020 will just be the FAA taking care of the people who got cancelled on and the people who completed online basics.

STFU w this MSNBC propaganda. Race riots are ok but not a political rally? get your head out of your ass and stop being a partisan zealot

Haha calling someone partisan and saying race riots in the same post is pretty rich even for you man

For real tho, an indoor campaign rally is a little different than protesting for human rights I think... I mean if the head of the country thinks it's a good idea to ask his little followers to pack together and sign mask free waivers? Just so they can listen to him speak like a middle schooler and so they can cheer for him cuz they already bought his jersey so fuck the other team? Cuz he hates the same people they do? Go ahead I guess, but drawing a false equivalency between the two gatherings is laughable. One of them matters.

Back
Top Bottom