Any word on when OKC classes will resume?

Haha calling someone partisan and saying race riots in the same post is pretty rich even for you man

For real tho, an indoor campaign rally is a little different than protesting for human rights I think... I mean if the head of the country thinks it's a good idea to ask his little followers to pack together and sign mask free waivers? Just so they can listen to him speak like a middle schooler and so they can cheer for him cuz they already bought his jersey so fuck the other team? Cuz he hates the same people they do? Go ahead I guess, but drawing a false equivalency between the two gatherings is laughable. One of them matters.

LOL cmon man get outside of the fucking talking points and use your brain. I am a Trumper but not a goddam zombie who regurgitates Foxnews propaganda. I cant take this serious it was 100% guarunteed playbook. Race Riots good.... MAGA Rally bad! Tulsa rally will kill us all! LOL even tho attendance is voluntary

giphy.gif

LOL cmon man get outside of the fucking talking points and use your brain. I am a Trumper but not a goddam zombie who regurgitates Foxnews propaganda. I cant take this serious it was 100% guarunteed playbook. Race Riots good.... MAGA Rally bad! Tulsa rally will kill us all! LOL even tho attendance is voluntary

giphy.gif

Ah that's the confusion, the talking points I'm repeating were already made by using a brain.

"Race riots" ??? You're better than that man

giphy.gif

Please attend the rally without the mask and let us know how you feel in two weeks! MAGA!!!

you said im better than calling them "race riots", which im not, because that is exactly what they are. ... what would you call them? The ATL mayor is black, the DA is black, and 58% of the police department is too.

I don't get what Atlanta specifically has to do with it? You're incorrectly labeling a HUGE international protest against police brutality. Are we labeling the entire movement race riots based on a comparatively small amount of looting and rioting? If that's what you're doing, do you also consider every single cop a power hungry psychopath? Or in that case is it only a couple bad apples?

I don't get what Atlanta specifically has to do with it? You're incorrectly labeling a HUGE international protest against police brutality. Are we labeling the entire movement race riots based on a comparatively small amount of looting and rioting? If that's what you're doing, do you also consider every single cop a power hungry psychopath? Or in that case is it only a couple bad apples?

I have been incredibly critical of law enforcement post 9/11. the militarization and "how do I know you aren't a terrorist" mindset is scary and BS. But to pretend LE is systemically racist is a joke. The reason we are going back and forth on the forum tho is not because of the nuances of our current social unrest.... its because you think Donald Trump holding a rally in Tulsa is more dangerous than millions of people not social distancing over Police abuse. You may or may not be right on the merits.... but its fucking bullshit to say the issue is above and beyond Covid-19. Don't be a hypocrite. that's all. We can debate the issues of the day straight up and in an honest way but don't use the stupid anti Trump talking points

I have been incredibly critical of law enforcement post 9/11. the militarization and "how do I know you aren't a terrorist" mindset is scary and BS. But to pretend LE is systemically racist is a joke. The reason we are going back and forth on the forum tho is not because of the nuances of our current social unrest.... its because you think Donald Trump holding a rally in Tulsa is more dangerous than millions of people not social distancing over Police abuse. You may or may not be right on the merits.... but its fucking bullshit to say the issue is above and beyond Covid-19. Don't be a hypocrite. that's all. We can debate the issues of the day straight up and in an honest way but don't use the stupid anti Trump talking points

Oh, dude, I agree with a decent amount of that. I'm expecting huge spikes soon between the protests and states reopening. I think the protesting is absolutely just as detrimental to keeping the pandemic under control.

I have the same feelings about LEOs and the ENTIRELY unchecked power they have. There are almost zero consequences for anything they do, unless there happens to be a viral video. Even then the outcome is often questionable.

My entire point is that one of these gatherings makes sense and the other one is 100% unnecessary. Not that one is more dangerous. Maybe it is, I have no idea, but all I'm saying is one of them matters and one doesn't

The media literally crucified like 100 protesters protesting wearing masks and then a week later said protesting is ok as long as it's for "human rights". The media can S a F'ing D as far as I'm concerned. Now they're crucifying conservatives again for going to a rally. Get your F'ing head out of your A.

The media literally crucified like 100 protesters protesting wearing masks and then a week later said protesting is ok as long as it's for "human rights". The media can S a F'ing D as far as I'm concerned. Now they're crucifying conservatives again for going to a rally. Get your F'ing head out of your A.

When you stub your toe do you say frick

My entire point is that one of these gatherings makes sense and the other one is 100% unnecessary. Not that one is more dangerous. Maybe it is, I have no idea, but all I'm saying is one of them matters and one doesn't
One of them matters TO YOU and one of them doesn't TO YOU. You have to pick a side, either all protests are dangerous or none of them are. COVID dgaf about your race.

Yah but also conservatives are r tards

One of them matters TO YOU and one of them doesn't TO YOU. You have to pick a side, either all protests are dangerous or none of them are. COVID dgaf about your race.

True, but also to quality of life for millions.

Wait are they both protests?

Have yet to see conservative crucifixions... have seen cops kill some people though ??‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom