Any word on when OKC classes will resume?

The media literally crucified like 100 protesters protesting wearing masks and then a week later said protesting is ok as long as it's for "human rights". The media can S a F'ing D as far as I'm concerned. Now they're crucifying conservatives again for going to a rally. Get your F'ing head out of your A.

LOL, this 100%. if they didn't have a double standard theyd have bo standard at all.

My entire point is that one of these gatherings makes sense and the other one is 100% unnecessary.

this is your opinion and you are entitled to it, but I dont think it is an objective truth. I think it would be more fair to just come out and say you think the protests are necessary and the political rally isn't. That wouldn't make it a fact, but it would lay bare your position and be honest. I think 1st amendment freedom to assemble shouldn't take a backseat to anything, including this important police debate and racial tension. I think theyre both important. Its fucking crazy that its all happening during a pandemic.... but the worlds weird. Being that its an election year I suspect we are in for many more twists and turns between now and November.... hopefully we don't tear each other apart before then. Fair?

LOL, this 100%. if they didn't have a double standard theyd have bo standard at all.

this is your opinion and you are entitled to it, but I dont think it is an objective truth. I think it would be more fair to just come out and say you think the protests are necessary and the political rally isn't. That wouldn't make it a fact, but it would lay bare your position and be honest. I think 1st amendment freedom to assemble shouldn't take a backseat to anything, including this important police debate and racial tension. I think theyre both important. Its fucking crazy that its all happening during a pandemic.... but the worlds weird. Being that its an election year I suspect we are in for many more twists and turns between now and November.... hopefully we don't tear each other apart before then. Fair?

I don't know man I don't know where the bar for necessary is, but I think either way my position is honest and bare haha

Just cuz I hate a lot of stuff you post doesn't mean I want you gone buddy ?

Its night time and me and PT have been drinking what did you expect to happen Member #8881

What you think I haven't? No respect... sober me would have typed the first reply and then backspaced it all out

Back
Top Bottom