Are you able to return to your prior facility even if over 100% projected?

WavesAndClouds

Trusted Contributor
I have heard conflictiing information. I was wondering if you would able to return to your previous facility even if it is over 100 percent projected?

Any solid info would be helpful!

I thought it was 100% current staffing was the threshold.

Thats where I am getting the conflicting information. Just trying to get answers.
Things seem to change a lot in this part of our job but I know a guy who came back to my old facility with under 100% current/over 100% projected. So take that for what it is. This was 2 years ago.

Things seem to change a lot in this part of our job but I know a guy who came back to my old facility with under 100% current/over 100% projected. So take that for what it is. This was 2 years ago.
rogerrr I know they have a few outbounds so no one really knows. I need someone from the Nest to just answer some questions for me.

100% Projected is the cutoff as of right now. I know there has been some discussion about doing 100% Projected + 1 body in some places but I believe 100% projected is the standard.

Per NEST SOP:

"If an employee was a CPC at their previous facility, who subsequently withdraws or is terminated from training at their current facility, and has submitted a written request to return to their previous facility and not receive a listing of facilities, the ATM will: Submit training termination memo along with Previous Facility Return Option statement and notify the Program Manager of the Air Traffic Services Team and the Service Center POC of the request to return to their previous facility. If the facility is below the 100% projected CPC to Target, then the employee will be placed at their previous facility. "

Technically I don't think they have to, but I've also talked to a former Facrep that said he'd seen people get send back to their old facility when they were over 100% projected to CPC to Target.

Probably depends how management wants to play it.

Per NEST SOP:

"If an employee was a CPC at their previous facility, who subsequently withdraws or is terminated from training at their current facility, and has submitted a written request to return to their previous facility and not receive a listing of facilities, the ATM will: Submit training termination memo along with Previous Facility Return Option statement and notify the Program Manager of the Air Traffic Services Team and the Service Center POC of the request to return to their previous facility. If the facility is below the 100% projected CPC to Target, then the employee will be placed at their previous facility. "

Technically I don't think they have to, but I've also talked to a former Facrep that said he'd seen people get send back to their old facility when they were over 100% projected to CPC to Target.

Probably depends how management wants to play it.
Okay thank you for the information!

Back
Top Bottom