Article 19 - Hazardous Weather Leave

No, it says reasonable effort. Not attempt. I'd consider an attempt on an unpaved road unreasonable.

Is it reasonable to use two hours because you're shoveling the bottom of your driveway? Yeah.
Is it reasonable to say I'll be in after they plow my road? Yes
The article is designed for this. It unfortunately ends up being used, like everything else, by the scammers. For instance, in a light dusting, is it reasonable for you to slowly drive. Hurr durr I can't work my 10 shower I took a picture.

"I texted my OS?" No, never. You call, show me on article 19 and hangup.

Was told to send hourly updates? File a grievance wtf am I reading. That's a clear violation.

Then you talked to your facrep...?

Your facility is bass ackwards. Also, if they only talked to you and you don't feel like dealing with it say fine show me on sick leave.

Also I just realized I could use this in summer thunderstorms "shall be approved" and once it's reviewed say fine just show me on credit. No swap season for me baby!
I texted the OS because it was 5 hours before my shift so they knew what was going on, then called 1.5 hours before my shift. I don’t need to file a grievance lol they approved the article 19 leave. Calm down little fella lol you were replying to the wrong person higher up in the thread, I did get the whole day.
Again, I just thought what they were asking me to send in was excessive which is why I texted our facrep.

I texted the OS because it was 5 hours before my shift so they knew what was going on, then called 1.5 hours before my shift. I don’t need to file a grievance lol they approved the article 19 leave. Calm down little fella lol you were replying to the wrong person higher up in the thread, I did get the whole day.
Again, I just thought what they were asking me to send in was excessive which is why I texted our facrep.
Oh they should invent a way to quote people sorry I missed it

No, it says reasonable effort. Not attempt. I'd consider an attempt on an unpaved road unreasonable.

Is it reasonable to use two hours because you're shoveling the bottom of your driveway? Yeah.
Is it reasonable to say I'll be in after they plow my road? Yes
The article is designed for this. It unfortunately ends up being used, like everything else, by the scammers. For instance, in a light dusting, is it reasonable for you to slowly drive. Hurr durr I can't work my 10 shower I took a picture.

"I texted my OS?" No, never. You call, show me on article 19 and hangup.

Was told to send hourly updates? File a grievance wtf am I reading. That's a clear violation.

Then you talked to your facrep...?

Your facility is bass ackwards. Also, if they only talked to you and you don't feel like dealing with it say fine show me on sick leave.

Also I just realized I could use this in summer thunderstorms "shall be approved" and once it's reviewed say fine just show me on credit. No swap season for me baby!
Good catch.

Back
Top Bottom