Back to work

It’s not BS, Management at many facilities have fought the reduced schedule with the passion of the white book! Guarantee they are just waiting until they can pull the plug with higher level approval.
Really? What evidence and why would they want to just pull the plug on a schedule that makes sense? Some people just want to stir the pot and get everyone riled up.

Really? What evidence and why would they want to just pull the plug on a schedule that makes sense? Some people just want to stir the pot and get everyone riled up.
You answered your own question fella. “A schedule that makes sense”. Some facilities aren’t even letting TMs be included in the staffing to help with the new schedules. Gotta manage that 20% traffic, rough job! We can’t go to a 120 rate, there are 20 planes inbound this hour!!!!!

I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to work overtime again after this. The biggest thing I’ve learned from all this is that my 50th birthday will be my last day of work. Ever.
Bro I just passed 1mo off...Paychecks are hella light with straight 80 but I'm sleeping and eating like a normal human being, havent felt this good in years. I even stopped beating my dog for the most part, everyone is happy at home.

When I get the call to come back in and hop on the NATCA best bros bandwagon and work the rattler schedule for the next 20 years, I might just accidentally start my car with the garage door closed and take a nice long nap.

I’m certainly enjoying my time off but I do hope, for the sake of the country, that things get better soon. 34 million people are on unemployment. This isn’t sustainable.

I’m certainly enjoying my time off but I do hope, for the sake of the country, that things get better soon. 34 million people are on unemployment. This isn’t sustainable.
I mean.... They can go back to work and we can keep this schedule as long as airline traffic is down/they find some sort of vaccine. Just saying.

I mean.... They can go back to work and we can keep this schedule as long as airline traffic is down/they find some sort of vaccine. Just saying.
Nah bro they're not gonna let that happen. Universal income bill was just introduced by the Bernie Boys so everyone gonna have fat stacks to throw around, Boeing is gonna get a $300bn bailout so Vermin Supreme is gonna give every household a free 737max to kickstart the FUCK out of the industry. Trump declares martial law to postpone the election indefinitely, Pence declares the Slate Book to be gay and therefore null and void. All ATC facilities are to be combined into the Long Island Super Tower/TRACON/Center, services outsourced to VATSIM controllers who take residence in the asbestos dungeons vacated by the irreparably irradiated N90 controllers who are sent home and have to announce to their wives and kids that they're moving to Utica because they cant afford to live without 40 hours of overtime every pay period.

Nah bro they're not gonna let that happen. Universal income bill was just introduced by the Bernie Boys so everyone gonna have fat stacks to throw around, Boeing is gonna get a $300bn bailout so Vermin Supreme is gonna give every household a free 737max to kickstart the FUCK out of the industry. Trump declares martial law to postpone the election indefinitely, Pence declares the Slate Book to be gay and therefore null and void. All ATC facilities are to be combined into the Long Island Super Tower/TRACON/Center, services outsourced to VATSIM controllers who take residence in the asbestos dungeons vacated by the irreparably irradiated N90 controllers who are sent home and have to announce to their wives and kids that they're moving to Utica because they cant afford to live without 40 hours of overtime every pay period.
This is why I hangout on this website.

Back
Top Bottom