Back to work

Nah bro they're not gonna let that happen. Universal income bill was just introduced by the Bernie Boys so everyone gonna have fat stacks to throw around, Boeing is gonna get a $300bn bailout so Vermin Supreme is gonna give every household a free 737max to kickstart the FUCK out of the industry. Trump declares martial law to postpone the election indefinitely, Pence declares the Slate Book to be gay and therefore null and void. All ATC facilities are to be combined into the Long Island Super Tower/TRACON/Center, services outsourced to VATSIM controllers who take residence in the asbestos dungeons vacated by the irreparably irradiated N90 controllers who are sent home and have to announce to their wives and kids that they're moving to Utica because they cant afford to live without 40 hours of overtime every pay period.
Mang I just wanna chill at the lake and not get the sniffles, whyd you have to hit me with this fear boner shit?

Nah bro they're not gonna let that happen. Universal income bill was just introduced by the Bernie Boys so everyone gonna have fat stacks to throw around, Boeing is gonna get a $300bn bailout so Vermin Supreme is gonna give every household a free 737max to kickstart the FUCK out of the industry. Trump declares martial law to postpone the election indefinitely, Pence declares the Slate Book to be gay and therefore null and void. All ATC facilities are to be combined into the Long Island Super Tower/TRACON/Center, services outsourced to VATSIM controllers who take residence in the asbestos dungeons vacated by the irreparably irradiated N90 controllers who are sent home and have to announce to their wives and kids that they're moving to Utica because they cant afford to live without 40 hours of overtime every pay period.
God I thought this was a pushingtin post

What did they do?
Tried to put some arrivals on a closed runway. Tower didn’t catch it either. AMAS did. One way to ruin the dream schedule is to get complacent or be incompetent. We still need to do our jobs regardless of the traffic level. And of course it was only a couple peoples fault but we cannot hold them accountable so let’s just make the whole facility come back to 5/5 cause 3 ppl can’t be told they don’t know what the fuck is going on.

Tried to put some arrivals on a closed runway. Tower didn’t catch it either. AMAS did. One way to ruin the dream schedule is to get complacent or be incompetent. We still need to do our jobs regardless of the traffic level. And of course it was only a couple peoples fault but we cannot hold them accountable so let’s just make the whole facility come back to 5/5 cause 3 ppl can’t be told they don’t know what the fuck is going on.
Oh yeah, I did read that in the safety report.
Also saw an idea posted on IdeaHub a few days after that about making a STARS change to give a warning if you try to put a closed runway in someone's datablock.

Ole girl from Crystal River or wherever it is she ERR’ed from would have held it down out at ORD. #RIP

In regards to the extra passengers, I have a feeling airlines are still cutting flights but putting more passengers on the flights that do go.

In regards to the extra passengers, I have a feeling airlines are still cutting flights but putting more passengers on the flights that do go.

Yeah there was an article the other day about a flight from miami to ny with no open seats. The woman shared pictures of the majority of people not wearing mask and piling on top of each other.

May was already cut big time. It’s just interesting watching demand start to come back. At a certain time they’ll need more flights again.

All the planes that flew in April were empty. There are plenty of seats on the existing flights to not add any and still keep the flights the same. Will that actually happen? No idea.

Tsa screened 215,000 passengers yesterday. A 25% week over week increase and the first time breaking 200,000 since late March.

A good sign, but just a little reality check: if passenger counts had been down to say, 5% of last year, growing 25% from that only puts you at 6.25% of normal.

I think people are praising stats like this without understanding that large growth from small numbers can still result in small numbers.

Ole girl from Crystal River or wherever it is she ERR’ed from would have held it down out at ORD. #RIP
Crystal MN, a level 4 with no commercial services or runways more than 3 thousand feet and change. Been in the agency a year at most, her dad was a former atm at ord and mom still works there in some capacity, from people who know the person in question.

Is this Fraud, waste, abuse or all 3?

A good sign, but just a little reality check: if passenger counts had been down to say, 5% of last year, growing 25% from that only puts you at 6.25% of normal.

I think people are praising stats like this without understanding that large growth from small numbers can still result in small numbers.
We’re back to about 8% of normal. We have to go through all the numbers between the bottom and normal and we are on the way. Alternatively we could be seeing zero growth. It’s just cool to watch. It’s the easiest source to track.

We’re back to about 8% of normal. We have to go through all the numbers between the bottom and normal and we are on the way. Alternatively we could be seeing zero growth. It’s just cool to watch. It’s the easiest source to track.
Is this flights or passengers? Very different metrics.

What is AMAS?

Back
Top Bottom