C90 Bid - AGL-AT-22-0073-76612

DeltaBravo

FAA
Facility
SAN San Diego Tower
I hadn’t emailed the facrep in months and randomly decided to earlier today to see if I could get any update whatsoever. He said “The ATM is actively selecting people. My advice: be patient.”

That’ll likely be the last time I email anyone about the bid. I’m not trying to reach bugaboo status.

DeltaBravo

FAA
Facility
SAN San Diego Tower
I hadn’t emailed the facrep in months and randomly decided to earlier today to see if I could get any update whatsoever. He said “The ATM is actively selecting people. My advice: be patient.”

That’ll likely be the last time I email anyone about the bid. I’m not trying to reach bugaboo status.
. . . anymore than I already am.

boggy

FAA
Facility
ZTL Atlanta Center
. . . anymore than I already am.
It can be a long process. Every bid is different, obviously, but it took almost 4 months from making the referral list to receiving a TOL for a different priority bid recently. So don't despair all you hopefuls! It's probably just caught up in the system that we all know works so seamlessly...

DeltaBravo

FAA
Facility
SAN San Diego Tower
It can be a long process. Every bid is different, obviously, but it took almost 4 months from making the referral list to receiving a TOL for a different priority bid recently. So don't despair all you hopefuls! It's probably just caught up in the system that we all know works so seamlessly...
Thanks, Boggy!

boggy

FAA
Facility
ZTL Atlanta Center
Just realized I never got an email saying I was referred. Nothing on usajobs. Just word from my facrep that I was asked about. *sigh*
If you were asked about you were definitely on the referral list. When you track your application on usajobs it should tell you the date of the referral list. You won't get an email unless you're selected.

Air_trapper

If you were asked about you were definitely on the referral list. When you track your application on usajobs it should tell you the date of the referral list. You won't get an email unless you're selected.
Just checked and I was referred back in June. Thanks for that info.

Top Bottom