C90 Bid - AGL-AT-22-0073-76612

Congrats new peeps... Looking forward to your arrivals. The newest bunch of people in the class and entering labs seem to have been getting acclimated well and getting certified on data already. We still are trying to fill up on trainees and aren't backed up on the floor (especially on the side/foul line walls) so hopefully you'll be seeing live traffic quickly.. Sorry if I wasn't too responsive to messages lately... boat club has been busy trying to get all those days in before ski club kicks off...
How many were picked up from this last list?

I
Congrats new peeps... Looking forward to your arrivals. The newest bunch of people in the class and entering labs seem to have been getting acclimated well and getting certified on data already. We still are trying to fill up on trainees and aren't backed up on the floor (especially on the side/foul line walls) so hopefully you'll be seeing live traffic quickly.. Sorry if I wasn't too responsive to messages lately... boat club has been busy trying to get all those days in before ski club kicks off...
do you have any idea of how many more people will get picked up? Or if they’ll pick up more soon ?

Boat Club is the best club by far. Also we wish we had N90’s problem of having a backlog of trainees. Hopefully with this new management we can pick up all of you like it was prior to Covid

Boat Club is the best club by far. Also we wish we had N90’s problem of having a backlog of trainees. Hopefully with this new management we can pick up all of you like it was prior to Covid
It's crazy that they flooded N90 with so many trainees they got backlogged for 3+ years but they barely trickle trainees into your building. They should be picking up to keep that cpc to controller ratio to at least 25% until staffing drastically improves.

Are you guys still only one wall and the front line?

And tell me more about this boat club? If it's legit, I'd definitely be interested in that.
Yup. One wall and front line. Mid cert (so you can work it all combined) is optional

Boat club!! 6 people with boats now on our side of the schedule… try to get out for group outings a few times a year. CLUBS!!!!!

Yup. One wall and front line. Mid cert (so you can work it all combined) is optional

Boat club!! 6 people with boats now on our side of the schedule… try to get out for group outings a few times a year. CLUBS!!!!!
I asked

Sounds good.

I

do you have any idea of how many more people will get picked up? Or if they’ll pick up more soon ?
Got 5 more inbound before the end of the year… hoping the floodgates are opening but I don’t have the inside scoop.

Got 5 more inbound before the end of the year… hoping the floodgates are opening but I don’t have the inside scoop.
I'm one of them. Hopefully a shutdown doesn't happen and prevent me from going to TSEW. But honestly, I don't want any parts of OKC in December or January. Hopefully I can get in right at the beginning of Nov

I emailed HR on 4/6 and was told "tentative offers will be extended once selections have been approved by the Service Area"
Did your (or anyone for that matter) USA jobs status change from referral list to something else prior to that tentative offer?

I think a new referral list was issued. AVIATOR specifically states a new list was issued and I am not referred.

Good luck to everyone still in the running.

Back
Top Bottom