C90 Bid - AGL-AT-22-0073-76612

I hadn’t emailed the facrep in months and randomly decided to earlier today to see if I could get any update whatsoever. He said “The ATM is actively selecting people. My advice: be patient.”

That’ll likely be the last time I email anyone about the bid. I’m not trying to reach bugaboo status.

I hadn’t emailed the facrep in months and randomly decided to earlier today to see if I could get any update whatsoever. He said “The ATM is actively selecting people. My advice: be patient.”

That’ll likely be the last time I email anyone about the bid. I’m not trying to reach bugaboo status.
. . . anymore than I already am.

. . . anymore than I already am.
It can be a long process. Every bid is different, obviously, but it took almost 4 months from making the referral list to receiving a TOL for a different priority bid recently. So don't despair all you hopefuls! It's probably just caught up in the system that we all know works so seamlessly...

It can be a long process. Every bid is different, obviously, but it took almost 4 months from making the referral list to receiving a TOL for a different priority bid recently. So don't despair all you hopefuls! It's probably just caught up in the system that we all know works so seamlessly...
Thanks, Boggy!

Just realized I never got an email saying I was referred. Nothing on usajobs. Just word from my facrep that I was asked about. *sigh*
If you were asked about you were definitely on the referral list. When you track your application on usajobs it should tell you the date of the referral list. You won't get an email unless you're selected.

If you were asked about you were definitely on the referral list. When you track your application on usajobs it should tell you the date of the referral list. You won't get an email unless you're selected.
Just checked and I was referred back in June. Thanks for that info.

Congrats new peeps... Looking forward to your arrivals. The newest bunch of people in the class and entering labs seem to have been getting acclimated well and getting certified on data already. We still are trying to fill up on trainees and aren't backed up on the floor (especially on the side/foul line walls) so hopefully you'll be seeing live traffic quickly.. Sorry if I wasn't too responsive to messages lately... boat club has been busy trying to get all those days in before ski club kicks off...

Congrats new peeps... Looking forward to your arrivals. The newest bunch of people in the class and entering labs seem to have been getting acclimated well and getting certified on data already. We still are trying to fill up on trainees and aren't backed up on the floor (especially on the side/foul line walls) so hopefully you'll be seeing live traffic quickly.. Sorry if I wasn't too responsive to messages lately... boat club has been busy trying to get all those days in before ski club kicks off...
Are you guys still only one wall and the front line?

And tell me more about this boat club? If it's legit, I'd definitely be interested in that.

Back
Top Bottom