C90 Bid - AGL-AT-22-0073-76612

A couple days ago I posted here I was referred on the first two lists and specifically NOT referred on the current list. I emailed HR to ask what changed in referral criteria and come to find out she made a mistake by excluding me from the third list. I am now referred a third time.

Moral of the story, be your own advocate with anything concerning HR.

Is it still only level 8 tracon/updowns? Or Can a level 6 tower only get picked up?
I wouldn’t recommend coming without radar experience… I don’t think they’ve picked anyone up without it. That being said we have the next few inbounds are 7,9,5, and 8. I came from a a mid level up down too.

A major factor in the success rate being lowered is training withdrawals. C90 is a beast with 6 day work weeks. Going in not prepared for that is wrecking a bunch of people.

Gotta know what you're getting yourself in to.

Good luck
20 Trainees on the books by the end of the year with more coming… hoping to be off mandatory overtime by the end of next year and releasing people by 2025… we’ll see. People are sticking around now and they are soliciting people to stay for voluntary OT to accomplish training during the middle of the day.
Still haven’t gone over two this year.
First time in a decade or so that we have a permanent ATM and things have been getting better…
#CCC90

I noticed the C90 success rate has gone down almost 20%. Any of the C90 guys have some insight?
Not sure the window of when they update the success rate or how far it goes back but as was said previously the majority of our “failure rate” is withdrawals. Many people have family issues, realize they aren’t cut out for it or don’t like the facility. Our management relationships were needing improvement and I think c90 has recently gotten the attention it needs and is improving. Surely that led to lots of withdrawals in the past. We have a ways to go but we have some permanent management now in place that share the goal of making c90 a desirable place to work. Some of our previous withdrawals are even rumored to be returning. Hoping for country club status soon…#CCC90

Oh shortly after I posted this I heard something but I’ll be quiet for now
LOyx.gif

From what I’ve read, it seems most people wait about 3 to 4 months between a referral list being issued and receiving a call from HR if selected. Anyone know if that sounds right?

Back
Top Bottom