C90 Bid - AGL-AT-22-0073-76612

Did you get a TOL first? If so, how long after TOL until you receive the FOL? Did you have to go to OKC for TETRA prior to your FOL?
Heard a rumor first, then a call from HR offering the job, TOL followed that by about 3 days. HR did their Medical verification and renewed security clearance then FOL. About 2 weeks between TOL & FOL. Report date was 3mo after the FOL even though there had been rumblings for about 2mo prior. No TETRA, TESEW scheduled after official report date

Heard a rumor first, then a call from HR offering the job, TOL followed that by about 3 days. HR did their Medical verification and renewed security clearance then FOL. About 2 weeks between TOL & FOL. Report date was 3mo after the FOL even though there had been rumblings for about 2mo prior. No TETRA, TESEW scheduled after official report date
Awesome, thank you for the info. Just trying to get an idea how the process goes in case I am lucky enough to get picked up. Hope to see you there!

How long after getting referral list did you get selected?

Sounds promising. One of the C90 reps called our pres asking about me a few weeks ago. Haven't heard a peep since.
That's definitely a good sign. Well depending on what your FacRep said about you. How long have you been a your current facility?

That's definitely a good sign. Well depending on what your FacRep said about you. How long have you been a your current facility?
I'm on friendly terms with the rep and he told me what was said was positive. Allegedly. He also thought I was crazy because it's so cold up that way. I've been at ZTL 13 yrs, CPC over 11.

I found out it wasn't the ATM that called but the 2nd in command Allen something.

Hopefully a decision is made this week. I know Chicago has that Airshow in OSH next week, so I can imagine their focus will be on that

I found out it wasn't the ATM that called but the 2nd in command Allen something.

Hopefully a decision is made this week. I know Chicago has that Airshow in OSH next week, so I can imagine their focus will be on that
Management will be focusing on pireps and time on position

I went out on a limb to see if I could get an iota of info from HR, but not surprisingly, they’re unable to provide an update.

“No, not at this time. If selected, I will contact you to extend a tentative offer once all approvals are received.”

Sounds like C90 isstill making decisions.

Back
Top Bottom