Current CPC % to Target
-
Projected CPC % to Target
-

Updated --/--/----

Operational Info​

Local Area​

External Links​

CIP is 8%. 6 day work weeks are not mandatory. I’ve only worked one OT since October. They’re available if you want to work them every week, but definitely not mandatory.

Is c90 still under the priority mou? I'm not seeing a bid on usajobs like n90 has. Do you just need to put in err paperwork like everywhere else? Also are they taking people from under level 8 facilities now?

Is c90 still under the priority mou? I'm not seeing a bid on usajobs like n90 has. Do you just need to put in err paperwork like everywhere else? Also are they taking people from under level 8 facilities now?
I'm curious as well, also how the overall environment is.

Spoke to the Gl hr and the lady said the c90 bid is closed and she doesnt know when the next one will be. She said there is still a level 8 or higher requirement

Anyone have any insight on the training environment at C90?
Training is what you’d expect from a level 12 TRACON. If you’re going there and have the option, start with departures. Thank me later.
How is the Elgin area?
Elgin itself is eh but there are a bunch of towns within 5-10 minutes in any direction that are nice. People are spread out all over Chicagoland, but many live in the West or NW ‘burbs. If you’re looking to live in the city, expect an hour+ commute one way with free flowing traffic, much much longer if there’s traffic or an accident.

People keep withdrawing from training for a reason other than the difficulty.

Back
Top Bottom