Do C90/N90 still have priority over A80/MIA/ZOA?

ROMAJC

Seems as though no one knows this answer. Has anyone heard of C90/N90 still being able to pull from the new priority release facilities?

There’s nothing in the priority release MOU saying N90/C90 can’t pull from them so yes they should be able to pull from A80/MIA/ZOA. Those three can’t pull from N90/C90 though since that’s spelled out in the MOU.

No idea if that’s actually being followed like that in the real world but on paper, I say yes N90/C90 still trump every facility.

There’s nothing in the priority release MOU saying N90/C90 can’t pull from them so yes they should be able to pull from A80/MIA/ZOA. Those three can’t pull from N90/C90 though since that’s spelled out in the MOU.

No idea if that’s actually being followed like that in the real world but on paper, I say yes N90/C90 still trump every facility.
I think they get enough applicants that if they don’t have to pull from somewhere that’s overly short staffed, they don’t.

I think they get enough applicants that if they don’t have to pull from somewhere that’s overly short staffed, they don’t.
Probably right. Don't know how many people at any of those 3 facilities are putting in for N90/C90 too. Just trading short facilities.

C90 will take the best controllers that are on the bid regardless of their previous facilities’ staffing. If any A80/MIA controllers put in I’m sure they’d get picked right away. A country club can always use more good golfers.

C90 will take the best controllers that are on the bid regardless of their previous facilities’ staffing. If any A80/MIA controllers put in I’m sure they’d get picked right away. A country club can always use more good golfers.
Are you all still running hour on, hour off up there? Thinking about applying.

Back
Top Bottom