Dear SFO, Please stop this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know this girl or her circumstances but comments like those above are why only 15% of the workforce is female. This is not appropriate for the work environment. Online or at the facility.
I just posted it because I saw it and reminded me of the thread and the concerns about safety, but I agree. Not cool.

I don't know this girl or her circumstances but comments like those above are why only 15% of the workforce is female. This is not appropriate for the work environment. Online or at the facility.
Would certainly be as bad but probably worse if it was a guy.

Would certainly be as bad but probably worse if it was a guy.
Riiiight.... people would imply he performed sexual activities to get certified and call him derogatory names solely based on his gender on the internet? I doubt it. Because I heard neither of those during the Austin incident.... other mean spirited accusations yes, but not based on gender. But by all means, go ahead and make comments about someone protected class.... whatever your career can handle.

Riiiight.... people would imply he performed sexual activities to get certified and call him derogatory names solely based on his gender on the internet? I doubt it. Because I heard neither of those during the Austin incident.... other mean spirited accusations yes, but not based on gender. But by all means, go ahead and make comments about someone protected class.... whatever your career can handle.
You have no idea what you’re talking about. People wouldn’t make the joke if it hasn’t happened before. I personally know of at least 1 instance personally where a mediocre trainee was sleeping with their trainer. At Indy, a supervisor was banging a married trainee. They promoted him to DC. You see these incidents that reflect absolute incompetence and you struggle to explain it. Creating the idea and then Accepting that there is something extraordinarily, atypically bad about the situation helps. Pilot does something like this and it’s a PD and their career is over. A controller does something bad and it’s maybe a PRC? And you’re saying that if it’s a lady controller you’re not even allowed to mock and jest? I don’t think Women need you white knighting for them, implying they need special treatment. If you suck, everything about you is fair game for mockery and derision. If you don’t like it, don’t suck. Do better. Army warrant officers (99% of their helo drivers) call it the Wolfpack. It keeps people performing their best, no one wants to be the current joke. Bad controllers should be named and shamed by their peers, period dot end. Feelings are the least of worries here, peoples lives are at stake.

Last edited:
You have no idea what you’re talking about. People wouldn’t make the joke if it hasn’t happened before. I personally know of at least 1 instance personally where a mediocre trainee was sleeping with their trainer. At Indy, a supervisor was banging a married trainee. They promoted him to DC. You see these incidents that reflect absolute incompetence and you struggle to explain it. Creating the idea and then Accepting that there is something extraordinarily, atypically bad about the situation helps. Pilot does something like this and it’s a PD and their career is over. A controller does something bad and it’s maybe a PRC? And you’re saying that if it’s a lady controller you’re not even allowed to mock and jest? I don’t think Women need you white knighting for them, implying they need special treatment. If you suck, everything about you is fair game for mockery and derision. If you don’t like it, don’t suck. Do better. Army warrant officers (99% of their helo drivers) call it the Wolfpack. It keeps people performing their best, no one wants to be the joke. Bad controllers should be named and shamed by their peers, period dot end. Feelings are the least of worries here, peoples lives are at stake.
Preach 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

What The Fuck Wtf GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom