Declining an FOL and reapply

KAM2023

Lurker
If I decline a FOL how likely am I to get rehired for another bid? Are previous experience bids posted at regular intervals?

If I decline a FOL how likely am I to get rehired for another bid? Are previous experience bids posted at regular intervals?
They have been coming out around every 6 months the passed couple of years, with one just posted a week or so ago. (They are not guaranteed, but high likely to keep the same pattern).
Rehired? Or Referred? If you decline your FOL you were never hired. There has been a bunch of people who turn down FOLs due to the facility they got and just reapplied hoping for a better list.

Anecdotal obviously, but I did it. I turned down a terminal FOL in 2016, cited the reason as CTI and preference was en route (I asked to change multiple times before with HR). Very next bid in 2017 I got picked up for en route and accepted. I was very confident and comfortable with the idea that I would never be given another opportunity, but it happened to work out for me.

Back
Top Bottom