Projected CPC % to Target
-

Updated --/--/----

Operational Info​

External Links​

A/FD

Local Area​

External Links​

30-45 Minutes, 300k? buying $1000-1500 for an apartment while I look. Is this a pipe dream?
As of last time I lived in the metroplex (4 years ago) that was doable. You aren't getting a mansion for that but it's there. As far as apartments yes for a 1 or 2 bed you should be able to find something. The trendier parts of Dallas are a little more pricey, but there's tons of sprawl loaded up with apartments all around.

Lots of fucking planes all coming and going all seemingly at the same time, tempered with an extremely efficient layout and procedures. When i was there the management was good, but your management answers to AAL so….

Think of how slow American does everything where you work now, and imagine 80% of your traffic being that slow. Pretty fun facility and north Texas is booming right now.

Lots of fucking planes all coming and going all seemingly at the same time, tempered with an extremely efficient layout and procedures. When i was there the management was good, but your management answers to AAL so….

Think of how slow American does everything where you work now, and imagine 80% of your traffic being that slow. Pretty fun facility and north Texas is booming right now.
its a dream spot for me. im trying, but certainly not holding my breath

Back
Top Bottom