Easiest facilities for every dollar/ hardest facilities for every dollar

Oscar Golf

What facilities do people think about when it comes to this? Don’t consider cost of living but only the volume and complexity. I’m only listing a few

Easiest facilities for every dollar you making
- DAL
- DEN
- PHX
- DFW

Hardest facilities for every dollar you making
- MWH
- JAX
- DAB
- DVT
- N90

michael jackson mj GIF

Hardest facilities for every dollar you making

- N90

this a joke? REVERSE that list. N90 is by FAR the easiest facility for every dollar you make. Hour + breaks, 400k a year, scams on top of scams on top of scams. Fake staffing numbers like "43% staffed hurr durrr" , in order to justify it all. Extra CIP. Extra OJTI. bonuses. Leave buybacks. All this and MORE MORE MORE so GTFO w that fake ass list put the kool-aid down & quit that cult you dont have to simp for that scam just to put up a proper list

Snow White Do Not Want GIF

this a joke? REVERSE that list. N90 is by FAR the easiest facility for every dollar you make. Hour + breaks, 400k a year, scams on top of scams on top of scams. Fake staffing numbers like "43 staffed hurr durrr" , in order to justify it all. Extra CIP. Extra OJTI. bonuses. Leave buybacks. All this and MORE MORE MORE so GTFO w that fake ass list.

No Way Wow GIF by The Ringer
Has there pre Covid traffic even returned yet?

this a joke? REVERSE that list. N90 is by FAR the easiest facility for every dollar you make. Hour + breaks, 400k a year, scams on top of scams on top of scams. Fake staffing numbers like "43% staffed hurr durrr" , in order to justify it all. Extra CIP. Extra OJTI. bonuses. Leave buybacks. All this and MORE MORE MORE so GTFO w that fake ass list put the kool-aid down & quit that cult you dont have to simp for that scam just to put up a proper list

Snow White Do Not Want GIF
Dang…what year did you wash out?

Pre-KungFlu traffic is back and it was topped consistently throughout the summer

I’ve never once in my 10 years of atc online trolling heard one MFer say they work at lax and talk about it
Lol well, what do you want to know? We have shit staffing, decent OS‘s when they show up, the worst last mile drive into work of any facility in the NAS.

The pay is great, living in LA is great, the culture is pretty decent, the air traffic is meh after covid, the construction is still a bitch… lol it’s a class B tower only.

Lol well, what do you want to know? We have shit staffing, decent OS‘s when they show up, the worst last mile drive into work of any facility in the NAS.

The pay is great, living in LA is great, the culture is pretty decent, the air traffic is meh after covid, the construction is still a bitch… lol it’s a class B tower only.
Dang you work there?! I dunno the lax people never rep it! The n90 people say it every other sentence

We have extra staffing because of all the people who work here for free in their head

The n90 people say it every other sentence
That’s only cause n90 probably has the most mis/outdated information out of any facility so the only way to counter the bullshit is for it to be known you actually work there

Back
Top Bottom