6/8: TOL
7/5: CIL
7/11: MMPI-2
7/16: Prints and Credit form
7/16: e-QIP
7/30: MMPI passed
7/30: Request for SF-180 returned
8/13: Physical

Still waiting on security clearance to go through. Physical should be fine.

So I wouldn't really worry about the security clearance part, maybe you should ignore me on that part, I'm not sure. After the day your physical/MMPI is received from by the "Flight Surgeon" you have to wait 4-6 weeks to find out if you are cleared. The doc will email you and let you know when your cleared and you should find out a few days after on the next step.
My timeline...
Apr 23 - Completed Medical/EKG i did it separately.
June 21 - Medically cleared.
June 26 - Submitted DD-214 to complete Security Clearance.
June 28 - FOL received.

When they say that there will be "no movement" until Oct.. does this mean people will not get a report date until Oct 1st and facility list will come out prior to that date? Or are they holding facility list until Oct, which will also push report dates further out...?

When they say that there will be "no movement" until Oct.. does this mean people will not get a report date until Oct 1st and facility list will come out prior to that date? Or are they holding facility list until Oct, which will also push report dates further out...?

I think we all are wondering about that.

Based on past years, most likely the former. Facility lists will probably/hopefully start rolling out at the end of this month or in September for start dates after 1 Oct. It really comes down to $ to bring you on the payroll, which resets 1 Oct. They can still continue with applications before 1 Oct. The delay is most likely due to the structure of their reporting dates once you are given a FOL. If the earliest start dates on FOLs are 2 weeks out, you won't see the FOL earlier than mid September. Going backwards in time, factor in the allotted time they give you to return your accepted FOL, the turnaround time between return of your facility list and issuing the FOL, and you are probably looking at the August/September for lists.

That seems logical and historical, but if there's one thing I have learned about the FAA--expect the unexpected.

Got a call from HR today saying I need to either decline my TOL for this bid and accept the one from my reinstatement or vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom