Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-18-ATCEXP-56707

Yep just got mine headed to HPN!! It was my #3 pick but kinda wanted to pick it #1 as it’s close to home for me so I’m pretty happy with it!! Finally the wait is over lol

I got SBN. It was my 6th choice. Would have liked something in my top 5 but oh well! Beggars can’t be choosers. Start dates are 6, 8, and 10 weeks out. So happy to be near the finish line for hiring. I can’t believe how smooth my hiring process has been. I know I’m very lucky.

I got SBN. It was my 6th choice. Would have liked something in my top 5 but oh well! Beggars can’t be choosers. Start dates are 6, 8, and 10 weeks out. So happy to be near the finish line for hiring. I can’t believe how smooth my hiring process has been. I know I’m very lucky.
Whoa, 6th is down there a ways. I'm surprised you didn't at least get ACT or CAK

How long after you got the list did you submit your preference sequence?

How long after you got the list did you submit your preference sequence?
They emailed me the ranking survey like 3.5 hours after I got the list of facilities. After I submitted the rankings I got my assignment and start date offers 7 days from the day I got my list/survey.

They emailed me the ranking survey like 3.5 hours after I got the list of facilities. After I submitted the rankings I got my assignment and start date offers 7 days from the day I got my list/survey.

Right, but when you got the email from survey monkey at like 6 that days to rank them. How long after the time of the second email did you rank them and send them back in.. I'm wondering if that's gonna play in which facility I'll get off this one

Right, but when you got the email from survey monkey at like 6 that days to rank them. How long after the time of the second email did you rank them and send them back in.. I'm wondering if that's gonna play in which facility I'll get off this one
I sent mine like 30 minutes after the survey came out and got my 5th puck, GRR

I submitted the survey like 20-30 mins after I got it... I wasn’t playing around!!! To be honest, I just made a top 10 then randomly selected 11-31.

Since GRR is losing their approach to AZO, I wonder if you get to keep the level 7 pay if you get checked out through tower before it switches or how that really works.

Since GRR is losing their approach to AZO, I wonder if you get to keep the level 7 pay if you get checked out through tower before it switches or how that really works.
From what i understand, as long as i get there before the move, i have 2 years to get certified and keep the save pay of the 7. After that i revert to whatever level it will become. But id more than likely be at the top or near the top of thay cpc band.

I submitted the survey like 20-30 mins after I got it... I wasn’t playing around!!! To be honest, I just made a top 10 then randomly selected 11-31.

That's about how I did too. I received it at 6 and had it submitted by 602 LOL. I did top 10 too. Still havent received which one yet tho. Hopefully tomorrow

From what i understand, as long as i get there before the move, i have 2 years to get certified and keep the save pay of the 7. After that i revert to whatever level it will become. But id more than likely be at the top or near the top of thay cpc band.
This is correct. From the date it gets downgraded, anyone with an FOL has two years to CPC, then you keep that pay. If you don't cert then you move into the lower band

Wow 6th choice that’s rough man... I’m surprised one of us didn’t get CAK atleast.

Back
Top Bottom