Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-18-ATCEXP-56707

Did they give you your number 1 pick or? How often do they give the 1?

I was assigned my 6th choice. I had been told by a buddy who received his list in early summer that him and everyone he talked to got their first pick but things change as we are all assigned at the FAA’s discretion.

List received 22AUG
Facility Assignment 29AUG
FOL 13SEP
So, facility assignment is different from FOL? I gather the facility assignment tells you where and possible start dates. FOL states official start date and pay and such? Would you not know when to report before FOL is received?

So, facility assignment is different from FOL? I gather the facility assignment tells you where and possible start dates. FOL states official start date and pay and such? Would you not know when to report before FOL is received?

Facility assignment comes with 3 start dates to choose from. The Firm Offer Letter is the official job offer with all the info on it that you must sign and return via scan or fax within 5 days.

I also talked to HR and they said that they met the quota for this fiscal year and wouldn’t be sending out any lists until October. But I had a friend get a list last week, and reading this forum a lot of others also received lists. Does anyone have any insight on why this could be?

Back
Top Bottom