Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-18-ATCEXP-56707

Assignments were made today for those who got a list last week. Should get it within a day or two.
I still haven't received my assignment. I definitely put in my preferences on time. Is it possible to not get assigned to any facility after getting a list? I was under the assumption I'd definitely get assigned to one of the facilities. If not getting an facility after receiving a list is a thing, does this mean I will get another list on this bid or will I have to reapply on the next bid?

I still haven't received my assignment. I definitely put in my preferences on time. Is it possible to not get assigned to any facility after getting a list? I was under the assumption I'd definitely get assigned to one of the facilities. If not getting an facility after receiving a list is a thing, does this mean I will get another list on this bid or will I have to reapply on the next bid?
“We regret to inform you...”
You get an assignment. I’d give your HR rep a call if you don’t hear anything by Wednesday.

People who are not me are busy refreshing this thread and their email inboxes...click...click...click...click.

Hey there, you two. You know who you are. Got any level-9 offers yet? [-:|

After you get your list. Do you just email back type in the order you want or is there somewhere on the email you can number them?

After you get your list. Do you just email back type in the order you want or is there somewhere on the email you can number them?
If I’m remembering correctly they’ll send an email that has a link to a list of drop boxes and you just go down the list in the order you want.

Back
Top Bottom