Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-18-ATCEXP-56707

Im sure everyone will tell you, but AZO should be upgrading when they consolidate making it a decent choice. I feel like FPR is a hidden gem here. tower only in Florida. Should be a quick checkout and hopefully the ability to move. I've heard Dayton is also a quick checkout and move type of place as well.
Haha you are right Nfingers Here's my list...

Here's the entire list:
DVT
CID
SHV
DVT
AZO
PAO
SHV
LCH
ADW
AZO
LNK
AVP
CID
TEB
LBB
STP
BFL
CPR
LCH
AVP
EUG
BTR
ELP
TUL
MDT
PAO
TEB
SBA
BIS
LBB
OMA
ABQ
ANC
ADW
DAY
ORF
CKB
BTR
ROC
BFL
TUL
CVG
ELP
ALO
MDT
FPR
LCH
EUG
CRW
LNK
SBN
PCT
LFT
ANC
STT
JNU

Im sure everyone will tell you, but AZO should be upgrading when they consolidate making it a decent choice. I feel like FPR is a hidden gem here. tower only in Florida. Should be a quick checkout and hopefully the ability to move. I've heard Dayton is also a quick checkout and move type of place as well.

FPR is definitely towards the top of my preference. Wife has family around there... will have to strongly consider AZO.

Heading to CID. #16 on my list. If anyone has information on this facility and would like to share, it would be greatly appreciated!
Probably try to find the thread for that facility and ask that question. If someone sees it they’ll reach out or get you in touch with someone. That’s what I did

Anyone ever had success in switching facilities due to extenuating circumstances?

For example, I got CPR but wanted LBB because I have a baby due in less than a month and LBB is an easy move, 7 hours from me. Emailed Charlene to ask about the possibility of being placed there instead.

Anyone ever had success in switching facilities due to extenuating circumstances?

For example, I got CPR but wanted LBB because I have a baby due in less than a month and LBB is an easy move, 7 hours from me. Emailed Charlene to ask about the possibility of being placed there instead.

Not sure about switching facilities, but you can typically push back your start date... at least I was able to.

I have seen people swap facilities but they usually have to have someone else that received a facility on that bid also willing to swap with them. Speaking of which I got JNU anyone want to swap?? Haha

When you guys did the ATC experience survey monkey questionnaire and it asked for start of certified date, did you guys put when you got your first rating, 5-level, or RAPC?

Back
Top Bottom