Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

What did you ask them in your email? I just asked for my results and provided my full name and DOB. Was I supposed to put anything else in there?

I just asked if they had the results of my MMPI-2. I took mine on the 15th of March if that makes any difference, and am in the SW USA. Might be locationaly based.

Anyone think with the PPT updating at the end of the month that lists will come for those with all their clearances good to go?

Emailed my HR POC and they notified be that I was awaiting a facility list from the ATO. Took my MMPI-2 on the 26th and Medical/Drug Screening on the 27th. Security portion was within their time tolerance due to my contract position.

Got an email from medial this morning that my drug and medical have been received and they’re still waiting on my MMPI results. Atleast I finally got an update.

Emailed my HR POC and they notified be that I was awaiting a facility list from the ATO. Took my MMPI-2 on the 26th and Medical/Drug Screening on the 27th. Security portion was within their time tolerance due to my contract position.
When you guys think we will get a list ? Any guesses now ?

When you guys think we will get a list ? Any guesses now ?

Not from me, I have NO idea about how things work in the FAA lol. I think someone said like maybe the end of this month, something comes out like PPL or something like that. Not sure, but I am glad everything is checked off! Time to go fishin' to celebrate!

Couldn't get a hold of my HR POC so I just called the generic Aviation Careers number and they have my Security and Drug test so it's good to go. Just waiting on my Physical and MMPI results, hopefully it gets cleared in time for the first round of lists!

Couldn't get a hold of my HR POC so I just called the generic Aviation Careers number and they have my Security and Drug test so it's good to go. Just waiting on my Physical and MMPI results, hopefully it gets cleared in time for the first round of lists!
I’m waiting on the same things, but I completed my MMPI on 1 APR and my medical on 8 APR.

Back
Top Bottom