Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

That'd be my guess. Last time I called HR they told me the day, so you can call and ask if you want, but it's been 2 weeks for a little bit.

Anyone that’s waiting for a list get an email from HR saying all your clearances are good to go?

I’m still waiting... ?
I’m still waiting, I was told 2 weeks ago I’m just waiting on the FS to sign off on my medical and haven’t had a response since then. Everything else is cleared so hoping I get a list tomorrow or in another 2 weeks with the next round..

I’m still waiting, I was told 2 weeks ago I’m just waiting on the FS to sign off on my medical and haven’t had a response since then. Everything else is cleared so hoping I get a list tomorrow or in another 2 weeks with the next round..
Medical told me the same thing a few weeks ago as well. Called HR hoping they’d have the all clear by now, but they still only have security and my drug test. I don’t think I’ll get a clearance by the time lists will drop this week. So it’ll be another few weeks of waiting for me.

Medical told me the same thing a few weeks ago as well. Called HR hoping they’d have the all clear by now, but they still only have security and my drug test. I don’t think I’ll get a clearance by the time lists will drop this week. So it’ll be another few weeks of waiting for me.
Are you SW region? If so I bet I’ll be in the same boat as you.

Back
Top Bottom